Fer Battallon

Ellafella

We're getting Fernando on the podcast on Tuesday to hear in full how their first ever trip to Derby went.

The background is - they DMed me in December saying they were going to the Morecambe game, and asked about how/when to get tickets.

I kept in touch with them and advised them on a couple of pubs to drink in... and then tweeted about it yesterday. Didn't expect it to get the response it did!

11 minutes ago, Steve Bloomer's Washing said:

We're getting Fernando on the podcast on Tuesday to hear in full how their first ever trip to Derby went.

The background is - they DMed me in December saying they were going to the Morecambe game, and asked about how/when to get tickets.

I kept in touch with them and advised them on a couple of pubs to drink in... and then tweeted about it yesterday. Didn't expect it to get the response it did!

Superb stuff. Love the fact they liked to badge so chose us on FIFA then months later they’re at the ground…remarkable football stuff.

12 minutes ago, Crewton said:

Can you ask him if he heard the drum?

17 minutes ago, Steve Bloomer's Washing said:

20 minutes ago, Steve Bloomer's Washing said:

Have CD Lugo got any decent players we should be looking at ? They could do a scouting report of the Spanish Segunda for us?

Hi guys!! I just want to thank you for your welcoming in representation of all Galician Rams. We had such a nice and funny time.

Pride Park is even more impressive than we thought watching from TV, and  the team was a 10 the other day. Also, every person that we met before, during and after the game was extremely nice, and we loved not only the team, but the city as well.

I'm sure that we'll be back as soon as we can.  We had already been Derby fans for a few years, but after this experience we are Rams for life.

You people are world class. GO RAMS!!

15 minutes ago, Ferbatallon said:

Hi guys!! I just want to thank you for your welcoming in representation of all Galician Rams. We had such a nice and funny time.

Pride Park is even more impressive than we thought watching from TV, and  the team was a 10 the other day. Also, every person that we met before, during and after the game was extremely nice, and we loved not only the team, but the city as well.

I'm sure that we'll be back as soon as we can.  We had already been Derby fans for a few years, but after this experience we are Rams for life.

You people are world class. GO RAMS!!

We need more Rams in Spain!

Bienvenidos amigos.

Edited by richinspain
Added