Fer Battallon

Ellafella

On 09/02/2023 at 17:02, Ellafella said:

Galician Rams in the Spanish press…

798FB118-C556-4538-8002-A5C250096B8E.jpeg

Here's the web link to the story - just click on 'translate this page' to the right of the address bar

https://www.elprogreso.es/articulo/lugo/supporters-lucenses-derby-county/202302081938181638595.html

I have to say, that picture is fantastic capturing all of the stadium

Edited by SamUltraRam

2 hours ago, Jourdan said:

I hope they enjoy their trips over and keep spreading the word. Imagine if it became a contingent of 30-50!

It’s great to see, but of course, hands off those Wembley tickets! ?

I took a couple of friends over to the Brentford game in the Lampard season. Now COVID's pretty much finished they're trying to get me go over again but a bigger group of us this time. Perhaps we could try to coincide with @Ferbatallon?

3 hours ago, richinspain said:

I took a couple of friends over to the Brentford game in the Lampard season. Now COVID's pretty much finished they're trying to get me go over again but a bigger group of us this time. Perhaps we could try to coincide with @Ferbatallon?

Bloody hell, it'll be mayhem if the Norwegians turn up at the same match.

On 06/02/2023 at 15:12, Ferbatallon said:

Hi guys!! I just want to thank you for your welcoming in representation of all Galician Rams. We had such a nice and funny time.

Pride Park is even more impressive than we thought watching from TV, and  the team was a 10 the other day. Also, every person that we met before, during and after the game was extremely nice, and we loved not only the team, but the city as well.

I'm sure that we'll be back as soon as we can.  We had already been Derby fans for a few years, but after this experience we are Rams for life.

You people are world class. GO RAMS!!

Hi @Ferbatallon

I’m just back from my holiday in Los Christianos,Tenerife. I managed to take in a local game on the Friday night 10th Feb 2023 and I loved every second of it. Only about 50 spectators watching. I especially loved both teams Managers / Coaches sitting on the roof of the changing rooms bellowing out their instructions to both teams involved.

Kind Regards

Inverurie Ram of Aberdeenshire Rams.

C.D. Marino B 5-0 C.D. A San Miguel 

88BFDBE1-14B6-43EC-8477-C7072419A827.jpeg

DC620AF5-770C-4432-A574-E7F47E33A531.jpeg

B549C3E7-E255-4EB1-84DB-E10877185ECF.jpeg

Edited by Inverurie Ram