The EFL need to promote us now

Day

On 04/02/2023 at 16:27, David said:

Just isn't fair on the other sides taking a battering from us week in week out.

23 hours ago, David said:

Exactly.

Which is why this is nonsense, sorry. 

An ACL injury to a key player, lose a couple to suspensions for the play offs, another red card during, football isn’t predictable, if it was it would be super boring. 

?

16 hours ago, David said:
On 05/02/2023 at 15:23, Woodley Ram said:

I agree, this will be recycled by other teams to make us look like plonkers 

Us? No, just me and anyone that agrees.

I'm not the fanbase, just a single voice.

Well David, the Ipswich fans have taken umbrage on the Tractor Boys forum. You've caught one of the carrot crunchers hook, line and sinker. I've copied the extract from their Cambridge Utd. away thread:

'One last thing. Took in a view of DCFC Fans Forum maybe an hour back and wasn't impressed with what was on view. It's their leading supporters network and while not to tar everyone with the same brush, but the arrogance and pomposity in light of their recent revival and run of victories made something of nauseating reading. Their main Admin/s even started a topic where they suggested the League just promote them now and what remains of the season being academic were on the verge of belligerence. Bunch of f-ing pompous asses and then some. Following that, really hope they fail.  

'i think we play them in a short time and sure as hell hope we win as any b******* they've got ongoing, what with a further victory over a leading challenger and all, they'll just get so carried away they'll surely implode under their own misguided exuberance. Where were you when mid-league and any promotion a far way off, but we'll let it rest.'

It seems that they take you far more seriously than any of us do ?

26 minutes ago, Brailsford Ram said:

Well David, the Ipswich fans have taken umbrage on the Tractor Boys forum. You've caught one of the carrot crunchers hook, line and sinker. I've copied the extract from their Cambridge Utd. away thread:

'One last thing. Took in a view of DCFC Fans Forum maybe an hour back and wasn't impressed with what was on view. It's their leading supporters network and while not to tar everyone with the same brush, but the arrogance and pomposity in light of their recent revival and run of victories made something of nauseating reading. Their main Admin/s even started a topic where they suggested the League just promote them now and what remains of the season being academic were on the verge of belligerence. Bunch of f-ing pompous asses and then some. Following that, really hope they fail.  

'i think we play them in a short time and sure as hell hope we win as any b******* they've got ongoing, what with a further victory over a leading challenger and all, they'll just get so carried away they'll surely implode under their own misguided exuberance. Where were you when mid-league and any promotion a far way off, but we'll let it rest.'

It seems that they take you far more seriously than any of us do ?

Oh boy, that's one sensitive sausage over there! ?

EI EI EI O