The EFL need to promote us now

Day

19 minutes ago, Curtains said:

Oochh

Exactly, had the EFL promoted us like I asked last week, we wouldn’t have had to play yesterday. The players could have been in Dubai with their wives and girlfriends, riding camels, jet skis and eating gold encrusted steaks.

Instead we have to send a team down to the dump in the fields to play another League 1 game when everyone knows we’re going up. Even Ainsworth has us down for top 2, spoke about it pre match on RamsTV.

It’s a shame more Wycombe fans didn’t listen to their manager and take up those empty seats, be a while until they have a club as big as this visit again without a cup run.

8 minutes ago, David said:

Exactly, had the EFL promoted us like I asked last week, we wouldn’t have had to play yesterday. The players could have been in Dubai with their wives and girlfriends, riding camels, jet skis and eating gold encrusted steaks.

Instead we have to send a team down to the dump in the fields to play another League 1 game when everyone knows we’re going up. Even Ainsworth has us down for top 2, spoke about it pre match on RamsTV.

It’s a shame more Wycombe fans didn’t listen to their manager and take up those empty seats, be a while until they have a club as big as this visit again without a cup run.

Well the EFL relegated us . 

2 hours ago, Alphacentauri76 said:

I know youre a simple lot but surely you can see the joke?

Anyway, lovely to see you lose ?

Enjoy your pitiful history and existence and your once beat Derby trophy. Shame it wasn't in the game that really mattered( cheers Andre) I'll console myself with finishing above you every year of your existence, normally 3 or 4 divisions actually.  Learn how to spell before you come back giving it the big un.

I've been looking at the league table, with most teams having 16 or 17 games to go. I think the current top 6 will remain in the top 6, what order I don't want to guess, as long as the Rams get promoted either top 2 or through a Wembley win in May. The chasing teams in 7th, 8th and 9th are the only teams that might prove me wrong. Wycombe in 7th still have Bolton, Barnsley and Ipswich to play and have lost 4 matches out of their 10 against teams below them in the table. Shrewsbury in 8th have won 6 matches on the bounce, but mainly against teams fighting to stay in the league and their last 7 games are Peterboro, Barnsley, Pompey, Plymouth, Bolton, Sheff Weds and Lincoln. Peterboro in 9th have only drawn 2 games all season so far and have lost 12 already, with Plymouth, Sheff Weds, Derby, Ipswich and Barnsley to play they have no chance.   

So come on EFL promote us now and put the other teams out of their pain and misery.