The EFL need to promote us now

Day

7 minutes ago, David said:

No. Lighten up a little.

Personally, I feel it's been decent of us to give the waifs and strays a few points to see them through a cold February as we win 16 straight games and go up. After all, they'll be playing Morecambe and Burton forever. We're just having a momentary season of the s**** before we wipe it off and flush it.  European football in 3 years I reckon. 

1 minute ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Personally, I feel it's been decent of us to give the waifs and strays a few points to see them through a cold February as we win 16 straight games and go up. After all, they'll be playing Morecambe and Burton forever. We're just having a momentary season of the s**** before we wipe it off and flush it.  European football in 3 years I reckon. 

That's the spirit. Next topic, who do we fancy in the Champions League group stage? ?

We sing about being on our way to the Championship and all kinds of wild stuff in the stands, yet when it comes to one forum topic saying the governing body should promote us now is too much and embarrassing.

Have a word. 

Like the EFL have ever stopped the league in February to promote a club on a good run.

Not everything on here has to be that serious. If other fans like the Dipshit Town fans are coming on and raging, think that says more about them than myself!

Oh and if anyone thinks this has somehow cursed the team, you really really reaaaally need to have a word with yourselves.

The defeat and draw is clearly down to not wearing blue shorts anymore.

2 minutes ago, David said:

That's the spirit. Next topic, who do we fancy in the Champions League group stage? ?

We sing about being on our way to the Championship and all kinds of wild stuff in the stands, yet when it comes to one forum topic saying the governing body should promote us now is too much and embarrassing.

Have a word. 

Like the EFL have ever stopped the league in February to promote a club on a good run.

Not everything on here has to be that serious. If other fans like the Dipshit Town fans are coming on and raging, think that says more about them than myself!

Oh and if anyone thinks this has somehow cursed the team, you really really reaaaally need to have a word with yourselves.

I don't fancy any one domestic.  We'll already be used to pummelling them in the league and will be 10 points clear by the knockout stages.  Perhaps Apoel Nicosia.  Haven't been to Cyprus since the 90's.  Rosenborg maybe.  Can tie it in with the Northern lights.   

15 minutes ago, David said:

Have a word. 

Look forward to the day when we’re bored of playing Barcelona…. again ?

9 hours ago, David said:

I have had a word with myself as noone else will but this, manager of the month and now swapping Rammies have done for us. You messed with the footballing gods and we are all paying the price. Our manager is ridiculously superstitious and he must have seen this thread and its got in his head. ?
As a scientific experiment (?) delete it and then reinstate Saturday if we have another bad game 

21 minutes ago, CBRammette said:

I have had a word with myself as noone else will but this, manager of the month and now swapping Rammies have done for us. You messed with the footballing gods and we are all paying the price. Our manager is ridiculously superstitious and he must have seen this thread and its got in his head. ?
As a scientific experiment (?) delete it and then reinstate Saturday if we have another bad game 

You need to sit down and have another word with yourself ?

13 hours ago, StrawHillRam said:

Can this thread be deleted. It’s embarrassing

With respect...

If you want my opinion (You posted on a public internet forum, so of course you want my opinion!) I'd say that anyone who took the opening post of this thread (Or any similarly embodied post thereafter), would be well advised to go and take a long hard look at themselves.
Such levels of solemnity surely cannot be healthy.  Can it?  ?‍♂️

Joking has serious undertones, is a local saying.  If for instance the team had continued to win games, David would not be dismissing his post as not serious.

Footballers are generally a superstitious lot, managers as well.  Some read the forum and some might even have doubts planted in their footie heads by reading some nonsense or another, while others might bloom as a result of some written nonsense or another.

i suggest that David's post had an adverse effect on the team as a whole and that he should take a long hard look at himself and promise us to never do such a thing again.

We are in a slump and it's all your fault, David.

i´m only joking, though.?

• 1 month later...
On 15/02/2023 at 08:22, CBRammette said:

David, can you please hand yourself in to the Neptune on Saturday morning at 9 o’clock to be pelted with limp sausages , so that the curse you brought on can be lifted. Thank you.

1 hour ago, jimtastic56 said:

David, can you please hand yourself in to the Neptune on Saturday morning at 9 o’clock to be pelted with limp sausages , so that the curse you brought on can be lifted. Thank you.

You cant argue with timing of this thread and our worse form 😂. If David doesnt believe such claptrap he could delete it to prove its all nonsense when nothing happens thereafter!!  Simples

27 minutes ago, CBRammette said:

You cant argue with timing of this thread and our worse form 😂. If David doesnt believe such claptrap he could delete it to prove its all nonsense when nothing happens thereafter!!  Simples

The hilarity of this thread it was picked up as serious by some Ipswich fans and put on their forum. 

Personally, I feel we've now given away enough points in the the way of alms for the poor and must now dispatch the remaining rebrebates with all vigour, culminating in our last minute winner for promotion at Hillsborough.

Tarquin prepare the hounds for the Portman road undesirables.