The EFL need to promote us now

Day

7 minutes ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

Seriously, how stupid do you have to be to not realise this thread is tongue in cheek. Those (over)reactions are hilarious. And this 'I hope they fail now' s***, like they were totally hoping we'd succeed before this thread!?! Yeah, right! Just like all of us are praying Ipswich get promoted! 

GTFOH ?

image.png.5b0fda449f42bcee0b01c3815ae419e4.png

7 hours ago, Brailsford Ram said:

Well David, the Ipswich fans have taken umbrage on the Tractor Boys forum. You've caught one of the carrot crunchers hook, line and sinker. I've copied the extract from their Cambridge Utd. away thread:

'One last thing. Took in a view of DCFC Fans Forum maybe an hour back and wasn't impressed with what was on view. It's their leading supporters network and while not to tar everyone with the same brush, but the arrogance and pomposity in light of their recent revival and run of victories made something of nauseating reading. Their main Admin/s even started a topic where they suggested the League just promote them now and what remains of the season being academic were on the verge of belligerence. Bunch of f-ing pompous asses and then some. Following that, really hope they fail.  

'i think we play them in a short time and sure as hell hope we win as any b******* they've got ongoing, what with a further victory over a leading challenger and all, they'll just get so carried away they'll surely implode under their own misguided exuberance. Where were you when mid-league and any promotion a far way off, but we'll let it rest.'

It seems that they take you far more seriously than any of us do ?

Have you posted the 6-2 at their place, Frannie's last game for them to enjoy. Still one of the best away trips of all time for a young lad!

6 hours ago, Brailsford Ram said:

Well David, the Ipswich fans have taken umbrage on the Tractor Boys forum. You've caught one of the carrot crunchers hook, line and sinker. I've copied the extract from their Cambridge Utd. away thread:

'One last thing. Took in a view of DCFC Fans Forum maybe an hour back and wasn't impressed with what was on view. It's their leading supporters network and while not to tar everyone with the same brush, but the arrogance and pomposity in light of their recent revival and run of victories made something of nauseating reading. Their main Admin/s even started a topic where they suggested the League just promote them now and what remains of the season being academic were on the verge of belligerence. Bunch of f-ing pompous asses and then some. Following that, really hope they fail.  

'i think we play them in a short time and sure as hell hope we win as any b******* they've got ongoing, what with a further victory over a leading challenger and all, they'll just get so carried away they'll surely implode under their own misguided exuberance. Where were you when mid-league and any promotion a far way off, but we'll let it rest.'

It seems that they take you far more seriously than any of us do ?

Jeepers!  That poor chap is plagued with anger issues it seems.  The Subtle rather ironic sense of humour of David’s original post, and subsequent humorous replies and banter went whoosh straight over his head - absolutely hilarious!

I have to be honest I always have had a soft spot for Ipswich, ever since I was sat in the Royal hotel Restaurant in Nottingham one Saturday night as a kid (perhaps 8 or 9 years old) with my Mum, Dad and My Dads old boss.  In walked Bobby Robson, Mariner, Butcher et al.  (I assume they must Have played Notts Forest that day) I just sat there gawping according to my Dad… ???

So to be honest a can’t really wish them badly, even given “angry bloke’s” diatribe.