Juventus

Reggie Greenwood

• 4 weeks later...

They look to be in  a load of trouble, cheating stnuc.

"Turin Public Prosecutors opened the Prisma investigation in May 2021 - 14,000 pages of wire-tapping, bugging, electronic documents and paperwork, according to allegations, contain the proof of several cases of false accounting in the 2018-19 to 2020-2021 balance sheets, fixed by artificial gains from club transfers or loans and fictitious savings from players' salary cuts."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/64150753

23 hours ago, Shipley Ram said:

They look to be in  a load of trouble, cheating stnuc.

"Turin Public Prosecutors opened the Prisma investigation in May 2021 - 14,000 pages of wire-tapping, bugging, electronic documents and paperwork, according to allegations, contain the proof of several cases of false accounting in the 2018-19 to 2020-2021 balance sheets, fixed by artificial gains from club transfers or loans and fictitious savings from players' salary cuts."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/64150753

They'll be raite if they can get the same lawyer as the fat gump.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, uttoxram75 said:

Leeds of the same era come close.

Yes, it's very close. The 'Battle of the Baseball Ground' still sticks in my craw, when Armfield sent the Leeds scum out to kick us off the pitch, 4 days before the second leg against Real Madrid, because he was terrified that we would win the European Cup before them (they lost in the final the previous year to Bayern Munich).

Over the last 50 years, my hatred for both clubs has festered. Forest don't even come close.

Edited by Eddie

On 20/01/2023 at 23:42, Eddie said:

Yes, it's very close. The 'Battle of the Baseball Ground' still sticks in my craw, when Armfield sent the Leeds scum out to kick us off the pitch, 4 days before the second leg against Real Madrid, because he was terrified that we would win the European Cup before them (they lost in the final the previous year to Bayern Munich).

Over the last 50 years, my hatred for both clubs has festered. Forest don't even come close.

Yep Frannie suspended because of that.

• 2 months later...