January Window

1of4

56 minutes ago, inter politics said:

I think we will be left with the nubends. Scum really do have a stupid amount of players.

It's probably for another thread but it's incredible how much they have spent just to give themselves a chance of staying up. Even the worst teams in the Prem are stacked with internationals.

It seems like financial madness, but I can't help looking back to 'Earnshaw, Kenny Miller, Claude Davis, Eddie Lewis and we are set' and understand why fans are all for it. 

Edited by vonwright

15 minutes ago, deanoakaram4life said:

Zahore contract terminated at WBA, wouldn’t be a bad shout on a short term deal. Was unplayable at times for Cardiff! 

He’d be a perfect one for what we want, just doubt it’ll be feasible financially. 

I wonder if Matthew Hoppe could be an option. Young American striker at Middlesbrough, but not really getting a look in for their first team.. Has international experience, and just played a couple of friendlies with the USA. Apparently him and Boro are weighing up a loan move to get some game time, so wouldn't be too surprised to see him go on loan to someone at this level.

2 hours ago, JfR said:

I wonder if Matthew Hoppe could be an option. Young American striker at Middlesbrough, but not really getting a look in for their first team.. Has international experience, and just played a couple of friendlies with the USA. Apparently him and Boro are weighing up a loan move to get some game time, so wouldn't be too surprised to see him go on loan to someone at this level.

Can you imagine the furore if Middlesbrough did us a favour here? 

Just now, Carnero said:

Smith staying at right back then, sensible.

It might mean that - it’s transfer deadline day we might have a bid in for some of ours and we wouldn’t be wanting to lose Jason Knight would we who is a midfielder just as this guy is apparently