January Window

1of4

5 hours ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

True, if Knight stays that would be big, I honestly thought he would be on his way.

I knew he would stay I said he would he wants to get this club back were it belongs and that is premiership.

But if massive club comes along and makes a massive to good turn down something the club would have to think about.

2 minutes ago, Charlie George said:

One of the FB pages says we're after young Liverpool right back Isaac Mabaya. 

Does seem appropriate as Klopp was very complimentary about Warne.

He's been competing with Rico Lewis for a spot in the England U19 squad. 

I don't know much about him, but seems to have a great pedigree and was spoken about as a potential breakthrough player this pre-season before an injury. 

7 minutes ago, Charlie George said:

I saw in twitter we are after right back man utd Nail something.

9 days in and not many, if any, truly solid rumours. Bit boring really.  I love a bit of speculation about signings. Where have all the ITKers gone?

Maybe any change in Warne’s tune about signings could be done to how well Smith has done at RB or Sibley at left back - making the urgent need less so? (Though we still need a right back for cover and competition if nothing else).  A striker now seems like a necessity too. 

But we start seeing more posts in the transfer thread soon. Too quiet by half (mods being overly efficient at locking unsourced material is the problem; we need more ‘just seen Ronaldo at B&Q’ type posts).

Without trawling this forum every five minutes for rumour and conjecture all I have is work, and that no blinking good!! 

Edited by LazloW

1 hour ago, LazloW said:

9 days in and not many, if any, truly solid rumours. Bit boring really.  I love a bit of speculation about signings. Where have all the ITKers gone?

Maybe any change in Warne’s tune about signings could be done to how well Smith has done at RB or Sibley at left back - making the urgent need less so? (Though we still need a right back for cover and competition if nothing else).  A striker now seems like a necessity too. 

But we start seeing more posts in the transfer thread soon. Too quiet by half (mods being overly efficient at locking unsourced material is the problem; we need more ‘just seen Ronaldo at B&Q’ type posts).

Without trawling this forum every five minutes for rumour and conjecture all I have is work, and that no blinking good!! 

Beryl is on holiday at Minehead Butlins. I will get an update on her return . #ITKBeryl

2 hours ago, Charlie George said:

2 hours ago, Ambitious said:

He's been competing with Rico Lewis for a spot in the England U19 squad. 

I don't know much about him, but seems to have a great pedigree and was spoken about as a potential breakthrough player this pre-season before an injury. 

This would feel odd when we have Oduroh who can't get a look in, and also Rooney. Given neither of these two can get a game in the league, my sense is that Warne will go for experience in defence and youth in attack, if we do bring people in.