January Window

1of4

8 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

It might mean that - it’s transfer deadline day we might have a bid in for some of ours and we wouldn’t be wanting to lose Jason Knight would we who is a midfielder just as this guy is apparently 

I doubt jasion knight going anywere mate warn likes the lad.

4 minutes ago, SKRam said:

Loyalty is the rarest trait in football now B4. Most loyalty I’ve seen in football was Paul Goddard committing to us when Liverpool came sniffing. Top man ?

More recently, Jude Bellingham waited until his 17th birthday, signed professional terms with blues, who sold him next day for £25m. If only Gordon and Delap had done that with us, we'd probably not be in the position we are now.

4 minutes ago, ram59 said:

More recently, Jude Bellingham waited until his 17th birthday, signed professional terms with blues, who sold him next day for £25m. If only Gordon and Delap had done that with us, we'd probably not be in the position we are now.

Bit of a stretch including Gordon & Delap in the same breath as Bellingham. Neither Gordon or Delap has proven anything yet.

11 hours ago, kevinhectoring said:

Putting aside that Bielik doesn’t want to play in div1, recalling Bielik might put a strain on the business plan 

Surely that wage would have been budgeted for in any business plan.  In fact, as the  highest earner it had to be.  Get him back if we have a potential 2 month  injury.  We've given him enough time to get that hour at the World cup under his belt and it would piss Birmingham off no end as a transfer day Brucie bonus.

30 minutes ago, SKRam said:

Loyalty is the rarest trait in football now B4. Most loyalty I’ve seen in football was Paul Goddard committing to us when Liverpool came sniffing. Top man ?

Seth Johnson turned them down as well after agreeing to come here.  Less recently, Davison turned down Arsenal to stay and help Derby out of Division 3

26 minutes ago, ram59 said:

Yes and that is after the EFL trying to force them to sell him for £5m - 'in accordance with the EFL business plan' imposed on Brum.

Think the EFL even charged Brum with breaking the terms of the plan !!!  (Eventually sanity prevailed and no penalty applied - I think)