Bart Cybulski - joined Solihull Moors (was Matlock) on loan

Kernow

• 2 weeks later...
On 18/11/2022 at 18:44, Sparkle said:

I like the look of him in terms that on the few occasions he has played he got into some excellent goal scoring chances - yes he missed somehow but that will change 

Me too and I had similar thoughts. He’s willing, does all the instinctive positioning things spot on. Bit of strength + final touch/finishing and he could be a useful addition in the next 6/12/18 months. 

• 4 weeks later...
Just now, Reggie Greenwood said:

More of a touch than Ronaldo in the WC ?

As a forward when I played I’d deffo be claiming it ?

Well maybe he/you/Bart used telekinesis, in which case good on you and I think you're right to claim it ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Gerry Daly said:

Could be a useful alternative option. He must surely be as good as Collins who I think is one of the worst strikers I have ever seen at Derby since watching them mid 1970’s. Seriously he is up there with Billy Caskey, Bobby Campbell and Steve Biggins. Maybe even as bad as Martin Waghorn!

For sure he’s not a target man.

I applaud his work ethic and he supports the midfield but he won’t be a goal scorer as long as his hole stays where it is. 

3 hours ago, Gerry Daly said:

Could be a useful alternative option. He must surely be as good as Collins who I think is one of the worst strikers I have ever seen at Derby since watching them mid 1970’s. Seriously he is up there with Billy Caskey, Bobby Campbell and Steve Biggins. Maybe even as bad as Martin Waghorn!

I raise you a Connor Sammon

1 hour ago, Anag Ram said:

For sure he’s not a target man.

I applaud his work ethic and he supports the midfield but he won’t be a goal scorer as long as his hole stays where it is. 

Give the lad a chance he was unlucky not to score but now he is back another opapion for first team.