Bart Cybulski - joined Solihull Moors (was Matlock) on loan

Kernow

15 minutes ago, admira said:

Does that mean McGoldrick is fit then? Odd decision otherwise given our shortage of available strikers

McGoldrick is supposed to be in contention for Accrington. We have Collins, Dobbins, Barkhuizen, Osulu as well. The U21 don't have a fixture for more than two months. Hence they are letting players out on loan for experience and match fitness. But I would have thought Cybulski might have warranted interest from a National League or Division Two Club.

I see this as being a good move. Hopefully he can get some goals. He gets in the right areas, just hasn't managed to put away chances but would hope that's down to confidence. 

I wouldn't want him to feel under pressure during our striker shortage, could do more harm than good.

1 hour ago, Anag Ram said:

Could the last remaining U21 please turn off the lights? ?

Thing is often these loans don't stop them playing for the academy? As long as the games don't clash.  Just an extra / different experience really?

Ether that it it's on the instruction of Warne, who's not exactly used to having a decent academy setup to draw from, or slowly integrating players into the first team setup,  and sees this as the only way of them getting up to speed.

Edited by Kokosnuss

31 minutes ago, roboto said:

There's a big gap in fixtures for the U21s, so the club is taking the opportunity for them to get some minutes against some stronger physical opposition whilst maintaining match fitness.

Good moves all around and nothing to be concerned about.

Oh, Ok thanks.

4 hours ago, Brailsford Ram said:

McGoldrick is supposed to be in contention for Accrington. We have Collins, Dobbins, Barkhuizen, Osulu as well. The U21 don't have a fixture for more than two months. Hence they are letting players out on loan for experience and match fitness. But I would have thought Cybulski might have warranted interest from a National League or Division Two Club.

Can’t go there because of the transfer window, hence they’re being loaned out to lower levels. 

16 hours ago, roboto said:

There's a big gap in fixtures for the U21s, so the club is taking the opportunity for them to get some minutes against some stronger physical opposition whilst maintaining match fitness.

Good moves all around and nothing to be concerned about.

How long is the term of the loan? End of season, January, one month?

18 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Matlock level is more or less the same level I played at many moons ago.  The difference between that level and League 1 is massive and even more so the championship where he played last year, Poland u21's as well.  No benefit to these moves what so ever.  What a load of pointless arse gravy. 

We've loaned players at higher levels before and it doesn't appear to have made much difference. We can't loan to a higher level anyway. but this will at least get them some match fitness if they play.

23 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Matlock level is more or less the same level I played at many moons ago.  The difference between that level and League 1 is massive and even more so the championship where he played last year, Poland u21's as well.  No benefit to these moves what so ever.  What a load of pointless arse gravy. 

Some of them need to be kicked elbowed abused by other players and fans and criticised because they are pampered and not ready by in large - it’s called competitive adult football so if it harms them they are in the wrong job.

41 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Some of them need to be kicked elbowed abused by other players and fans and criticised because they are pampered and not ready by in large - it’s called competitive adult football so if it harms them they are in the wrong job.

That's rubbish.  They'll be pampered previously.  Not in the last year as costs were cut to a minimum.  They're too good for that level and a kick against some of the blokes I played with and against can be career finishing .  They'll be 2 yards off these players so most will be late and from behind. I'm sure a bloke whose about 6 ft 5 has had plenty of abuse as well having already having played for Derbys first team .  Old Bill and his sheepdog away at Whitby won't be ought new. 

1 hour ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

That's rubbish.  They'll be pampered previously.  Not in the last year as costs were cut to a minimum.  They're too good for that level and a kick against some of the blokes I played with and against can be career finishing .  They'll be 2 yards off these players so most will be late and from behind. I'm sure a bloke whose about 6 ft 5 has had plenty of abuse as well having already having played for Derbys first team .  Old Bill and his sheepdog away at Whitby won't be ought new. 

We will see I suppose