Bart Cybulski - joined Solihull Moors (was Matlock) on loan

Kernow

1 hour ago, Gerry Daly said:

We have given him him a chance and we have no opapion but to carry on giving him a chance because we have no other opapions

What game popper John's troupy were he hit the post not really giving him a chance is it.

19 hours ago, angieram said:

The manager, I now realise, is Adam Murray. He seemed pretty happy with Cybulski's performance on Saturday. Next game is away to Kings Lynn during the week: second vs. first.

Cybulski divides opinion (of a tiny sample of AFC Fylde fans!) in today's match: a 2-0 win; he played just over 60 minutes from the start and they've won every match so far in which he's featured.

image.png.c804ef1c51c4cd6803f6104473916378.png

Cybulski played the whole match last night but it didn't go according to plan... Fylde (5 points clear at the top with 2 games in hand at the start) lost 0-3 at home to Blyth (third from bottom with no wins in their last 5). Next game should be tougher (home to 4th) so they're not home and hosed just yet.

• 1 month later...

Hopefully will have been a good experience for him but he was subbed 61 minutes into the 5th-last game (home defeat to in-form Kidderminster) and didn't play another minute (unused sub in the last two, not in the squad for the other two...possibly injury?)

Obviously a pressure situation for the manager as Fylde had slipped enough to give Kings Lynn another shot at the title so Fylde had to keep winning - perhaps Adam Murray felt he needed to go with his more seasoned campaigners.

It does beg the question though whether he has a realistic chance at Derby. Yes he's young and has some potential, but it doesn't seem as if goalscoring is going to be a big part of his game and I'm not sure whether the current management will consider him one worth holding on to.

Edited by Guest

Shame if so. He's a Derby lad, has brothers further down the academy, and is a good option for holding up the ball. He just needs to fill out a bit more. 

For a tall lad, he's actually better on the ground than in the air, though. That's something he needs to work on.

Nice family, always at the games when he plays. 

1 hour ago, angieram said:

Shame if so. He's a Derby lad, has brothers further down the academy, and is a good option for holding up the ball. He just needs to fill out a bit more. 

For a tall lad, he's actually better on the ground than in the air, though. That's something he needs to work on.

Nice family, always at the games when he plays. 

Agreed on pretty much all the above - he's always looked to have a good touch, even when in the U18s, and given that and his body shape, a bit of a "Crouchy". But he's never looked like a goalscorer to me and I think that's the main thing he needs to work on (shooting, anticipating, being clinical - easy to say!)

It would be great if someone could push him on to the next level but I don't see it myself. Hopefully I'm wrong!