Derby County away dressing room mat

Curtains

20 hours ago, RoyMac5 said:

Anyone stepping on the mat/badge is disrespecting it and gets a fine!

Also a flag on the wall too. Wants to make it more like 'home'. The kitman sends back a video of the away dressing room so the lads know what to expect. 

image.thumb.png.52bad83bea97fa150ecfd6cd43b4df75.png

Personally love the mind set this builds; PW has clearly been on team-building management courses. 

23 minutes ago, Ellafella said:

Personally love the mind set this builds; PW has clearly been on team-building management courses. 

Yeah, agree.  It’s interesting listening to him as he seems to talk more about leadership and getting players in right mindset than he does about tactics, etc.  Which isn’t a bad thing as it’s key to getting the team to want to play for him.

2 hours ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

I got flashbacks to when Rowett had the changing room changed and had inspirational quotes written on the walls....

2 hours ago, Grumpy Git said:

'Score FFS'

https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2017/08/rowett-discusses-new-look-dressing-room

acm5fL.gif.c2ab758194a47185a4593d5bf26f9501.gif

"Have it......

1 hour ago, FlyBritishMidland said:

Yeah, agree.  It’s interesting listening to him as he seems to talk more about leadership and getting players in right mindset than he does about tactics, etc.  Which isn’t a bad thing as it’s key to getting the team to want to play for him.

That's supposed to be his strength. His assistant head coach does the training ground stuff.

9 hours ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

I got flashbacks to when Rowett had the changing room changed and had inspirational quotes written on the walls....

The problem was that Rowett struggled to string two intelligible words together and the commitment and pride that Warne has shown so far about being the manager of Derby County far exceeds Rowett's. Brian Clough and Peter Taylor regularly posted similar quotes on the dressing room walls and it worked for them. I think Warne's intelligence and communication skills stand some way above Rowett's but so far they are not as proven as Clough and Taylor's. So for me, wait and see. But I am hopeful about him because in my opinion he seems a deep thinker and a people's person, which is a rare quality in football managers. Most who have those qualities end standing above the rest.

Edited by Brailsford Ram