Mobile phone connection in PP

CBRammette

If you’ve got an older iPhone that set on  4G the signal gets completely overloaded. A cheat trick is to change your 4G down to 3G as not many people are on 3G and it works perfectly - it’s all about how many people are trying U.K. use the same 4G  band width. 

Trust me you signal will be great when clogged down to 3G. ivd been doh g this for 3 a few seasons, yes 3G is slightly slower than 4G, but that’s much better than not getting anything in 4G. 
if you’re on 5G it’s fine anyway. 

I'm on Vodafone and everytime I've been to watch the cricket at Trent Bridge the 4g coverage has been none existent.

I don't think it's singular to Vodafone though, as another poster has correctly pointed out with the amount of people in one localised area then the nearest 4g mast just can't cope. 

1 hour ago, Keepyuppy said:

If you’ve got an older iPhone that set on  4G the signal gets completely overloaded. A cheat trick is to change your 4G down to 3G as not many people are on 3G and it works perfectly - it’s all about how many people are trying U.K. use the same 4G  band width. 

Trust me you signal will be great when clogged down to 3G. ivd been doh g this for 3 a few seasons, yes 3G is slightly slower than 4G, but that’s much better than not getting anything in 4G. 

Not sure if this is just an urban myth or what? Someone else recommended that and it worked ok for a while but very slow like you said, now 3G is worse than 4G all I can think is that everyone's heard about this and on 3G. 

6 hours ago, Keepyuppy said:

So it’s you who sends me texts in black & white!