Matchday Thread - Derby County vs Plymouth Argyle (03/09 15:00)

Ghost of Clough

1 hour ago, Eatonram said:

anyone any idea on ticket sales for this? Hope we keep up the excellent attendances.

I have counted 3389 left on line to purchase. so c27K I would think, as @BodminRam mentioned too. (edit, but if the figures are correct that is approximately 4500 unsold(including away) which should be nearer 28K?)

Edited by WystonRam

54 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

I just don't see how anyone can find watching someone get run over by a coach remotely amusing. 

But there's nowt as queer as folk as the saying goes. 

I've never seen it happen, but I guess it's the same feeling of "serves you right" that one feels after hearing, say, that someone who's broken into someone's house and threatened the occupants with rape/death etc ends up getting the worst of it.

It's hard to feel sympathy for someone who gets injured doing something that could have killed or seriously injured someone else, or indeed resist having a good laugh at their expense.

1 hour ago, WystonRam said:

I have counted 3389 left on line to purchase. so c27K I would think, as @BodminRam mentioned too. (edit, but if the figures are correct that is approximately 4500 unsold(including away) which should be nearer 28K?)

You always have factor in the no shows of those who have a ticket or season ticket who don't turn up for whatever reason. There are so many reasons, holidays, illness to ticket holder or close family, family events, weather, apathy (hopefully not this season), transport issues.