New signings, who will be first...and next?

RoyMac5

32 minutes ago, Simmo’s left foot said:

I’d suggest we also need a utility player who can play as either full back or midfield, with a limited squad such a player would make up for fewer in the squad?

What's Chris Baird up to these days? ?

1 hour ago, Mihangel said:

He is a very odd character, he kind of thinks he's 'winning' as well, it's very very strange. A few months ago he even temporarily created a twitter account and tweeted myself among others on this board implying he'd 'found us out'. The odd thing about the OTIB board is that nobody ever thinks to say, hang on, stop, this is rowlocks!

Sounds like a Leicester fan who was on all the East Midlands boards a while ago trying to drum up rivalry really wanting people to hate Leicester! 

56 minutes ago, ram59 said:

Last season Thommo and Buchanan used to swap roles in some games, maybe they feel that Thommo could make the LB position his preferred position?

No they didn’t. And no they won’t. 

4 hours ago, Anag Ram said:

I wonder if we’re getting all the good news first to soften the blow of a few departures of popular players?

It feels like that would be typical, what with this being Derby County but we don’t control other clubs outlets so I feel cautiously optimistic. Not that we’ll get 100% manna from heaven, but that there won’t be any shocks and maybe Curtis, Byrne, Fozzy and co are al up for the adventure ahead. 

God I’m looking forward to the Oxford game. PPS is going to be a bit special that day. 

3 hours ago, atherstoneram said:

As you say, he may have paid, with having to work to a business plan agreed with the EFL i would say that was unlikely. Didn't we owe HMRC somewhere in the region of £30+ M alone. That does not imply the club is debt free.

What ? HMRC want Scott Malone in lieu of unpaid tax ?