Nathaniel Mendez-Laing - Signed 2 year deal

DCFC1388

30 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

First Festy, then Ebiowei, now Mendez-Laing. I'm beginning to see a pattern...

You aren't a fan of wingers and want to play just CMs instead? ?

Said similar the other day when he mentioned Ebiowei 'thinking he's made it', almost as if he was insinuating he perhaps 'needed bringing down a peg or two' 

Likely just a coincidence but you never know! 

Honest opinion from an owl

He had 1 or 2 decent games. When he could be bothered he’s too good for league 1. Biggest issue is that he generally can’t be bothered 

Attitude is very questionable as well

A perfect example of this was the play off semi final second leg. He gave the ball away trying something too flash and just gave up and refused to defend. Bottom line we conceded and lost

Glad we got rid to be honest. Only out for himself

9 hours ago, Halifaxowl said:

Honest opinion from an owl

He had 1 or 2 decent games. When he could be bothered he’s too good for league 1. Biggest issue is that he generally can’t be bothered 

Attitude is very questionable as well

A perfect example of this was the play off semi final second leg. He gave the ball away trying something too flash and just gave up and refused to defend. Bottom line we conceded and lost

Glad we got rid to be honest. Only out for himself

I don’t doubt your opinion but we are shopping in the happy shopper for players - I long for the day when the likes of Derby and Sheffield Wednesday have fixtures in the top leagues - I bet sky do as well  

1 hour ago, Sparkle said:

I don’t doubt your opinion but we are shopping in the happy shopper for players - I long for the day when the likes of Derby and Sheffield Wednesday have fixtures in the top leagues - I bet sky do as well  

We were in the same position last year

if you want one of our released players then Luongo is the one 

Very good midfielder in this division. Only issue is he’s had a few injury issues over the past couple of years.

37 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Sorry, I just don’t rate him. Never seen him do anything. He seems to drift from club to club…..

A few loans u til he was released by Wolves.

Peterborough 2012-2015 (was on loan 2010-2011)

Rochdale 2015-2017

Cardiff 2017-2020

Boro 2020-2021

Sheff Weds 2021-2022

I dont think that's too excessive.

33 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

A few loans u til he was released by Wolves.

Peterborough 2012-2015 (was on loan 2010-2011)

Rochdale 2015-2017

Cardiff 2017-2020

Boro 2020-2021

Sheff Weds 2021-2022

I dont think that's too excessive.

Well, I concur with the views of the Wednesday supporter on here. If he does sign I hope he proves me wrong ?

We've had some piss-heads mess up a season badly and costing the club in many ways, so we don't need any crack-heads here. 

It's got to be about reliability, consistency, tenacity and discipline to get a solid base-level squad going as a foundation. Honesty and commitment without any baggage, respect for the club and the badge. 

There have been enough fans driven to despair, drink and so on over the past 30 months, without players bringing that nonsense to the club!