New manager, who do you want?

RoyMac5

7 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

Please not John Terry.

He might be an exceptional future manager. But I don’t want another name change from Lampard’s Derby to Rooney’s Derby and later Terry’s Derby.

It's already Kompany's Burnley, its the way of the world. ?

4 minutes ago, EnigmaRam said:

There can be only one 

image.gif.aa4bf76db0e920888ffca966e7a3ae69.gif

but not really!

I joked with a friend the other day that Mick McCarthy would be on the cards if Steve Morgan was successful in buying the club.

What's to say, if Clowes gets Morgan involved (maybe he already has?), that this isn't a possibility? 

28 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Mowbray my No.1 choice.

Yeah he'd be my choice too if we go for experience, plays good football, reasonably successful to a point and works well with youngsters. Rosenior if we go for the younger route (preferably with somebody experienced like Hughton as assistant).

7 minutes ago, Carnero said:

Yeah he'd be my choice too if we go for experience, plays good football, reasonably successful to a point and works well with youngsters. Rosenior if we go for the younger route (preferably with somebody experienced like Hughton as assistant).

Also has experience getting up out of League One, having taken a Blackburn side over that were also in a bit of a state at the time. He feels like the ideal candidate for the job.

Id be willing to give Rosenior a chance if we did go down the route of promoting from within. Like Rooney, he’s shown great loyalty to stick with us through all of this mess, and he’s got the repertoire with the fans that should help him hit the ground running. Seems an intelligent guy when you listen to him speak to, but any appointment of an untried manager is always inherently riskier. The experienced assistant is a nice idea, but can’t see anyone taking that sort of a role - once a manager has managed he rarely goes back to coaching (Steve McClaren the obvious exception).