Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

2 minutes ago, TigerTedd said:

They’ll make it to 12, of course they will. But imagine, just imagine if they didn’t. They would never be able to show their faces in public again. It’s absolutely worth the pain of seeing then promoted, to subsequently see the absolute hash they make of it. Almost makes me hope they get promoted every other season, just to watch them go through this.

it would be a bit of a s*** indictment of the East Midlands though. If the two worst teams in prem history were us two. It would be very fitting of our shared history though. Like Siamese twins that hate each other. 

Sheff Utd was the closest at 3 points in December.  Then a load of the k******** like Mills took 30 pieces of silver to make that awful video for Paddy Power that probably spurred them on.  The fact they did that showed how much value they placed on an appalling run of results and why we got them in the first place. 

3 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Thanks for todays entertainment.  Have a bit of a soft spot for Wolves having spent a fair few weekends up there a fair few years ago with some quality Molineux regulars we got to know.  Wolverhamptons a fond memory of my youth. Best of luck for the season mate.

Thanks - we're going to need lots of luck at the rate we're scoring goals!

I love it that someone did later 'Describe previous match in up to 3 words' as 'Playtime is over' as well ? - hard to tell whether it was someone with a sense of humour or someone who thinks they're going to be relegated or both!!

11 minutes ago, Molinstu said:

Thanks - we're going to need lots of luck at the rate we're scoring goals!

I love it that someone did later 'Describe previous match in up to 3 words' as 'Playtime is over' as well ? - hard to tell whether it was someone with a sense of humour or someone who thinks they're going to be relegated or both!!

I'll always have respect for Wolves the way your team retained their integrity in the face of dirty Leeds' dirty tricks in the final game of the 1971/72 season. It would have been so easy to have just not turned up, but Bill McGarry made sure there was no walkover. ?

Mind you, we'll not mention Jorge Mendes... ? 

With City and Liverpool absolutely dominating the PL in recent years and the same clubs yo-yoing, I was one of only a few Derby fans who actually wanted Forest to go up.

I’m being rewarded for it right now.

Their place in the PL reignited my interest, and their struggles are pure entertainment, especially after their lavish summer spend.

They are so far out of their depth. And all that summer optimism has vanished.

I said all along we will have the more entertaining season. Derby fans going away from home, standing on the terraces, watching a 3-0 win with end-to-end football. It’s fun.

Forest, meanwhile, are just going away and losing comfortably. 

To our neighbors, enjoy the 5-hour midweek treck down to Brighton to watch your bunch of mercenaries lose miserably trying to play for a 0-0 draw.

I know this is very much the pot calling the kettle black. But when I watch forests highlights, it looks very tin pot that they don’t have a sponsor. 

I know we don’t either, but we’re in league one, playing in 5,000 capacity grounds, we’re supposed to be tin pot. They’re in the premier league, they’re supposed to look the part, but they look like a Sunday league team that won a competition. 

14 hours ago, Bris Vegas said:

Forest’s next three are Brighton (A), Liverpool (H) and Arsenal (A).

Hard to see beyond three defeats there. Many of their rivals play each other over the next few games so it’s entirely possible they will be around 7 points adrift of 17th position by the time they play Brentford at home.

This looks like an ideal opportunity to test those Champions League ambitions they had at the start of the season. 

32 minutes ago, TigerTedd said:

I know this is very much the pot calling the kettle black. But when I watch forests highlights, it looks very tin pot that they don’t have a sponsor. 

I know we don’t either, but we’re in league one, playing in 5,000 capacity grounds, we’re supposed to be tin pot. They’re in the premier league, they’re supposed to look the part, but they look like a Sunday league team that won a competition. 

The fact that it’s a plain old red shirt with Macron logos doesn’t help either. Has a massive whiff of Sunday league about the whole kit. Matches the squad expectations though ?

2 minutes ago, roboto said:

The fact that it’s a plain old red shirt with Macron logos doesn’t help either. Has a massive whiff of Sunday league about the whole kit. Matches the squad expectations though ?

Also waving the white flag just like Macron is over in France. 

Just went over to the Forest forum for a bit of schadenfreude and christ alive i can see why they prefer our forums. Everywhere you look on there you get pelted with another ad - bloody things are flashing up all over the place

1 hour ago, GenBr said:

Just went over to the Forest forum for a bit of schadenfreude and christ alive i can see why they prefer our forums. Everywhere you look on there you get pelted with another ad - bloody things are flashing up all over the place

The digital equivalent of the ball hitting the back of Henderson’s net.

We have ads, just not on that level. 

The most annoying one is that overlays the Tapatalk banner at the bottom of the page, requires his precision finger work to dismiss the ad, then continue in Safari. Even then it will randomly reappear.

Servers need paying for I get it, but it’s even worse the the local Live websites in terms of getting to the content.

Not even sure why they still use Tapatalk to be honest, now they have entered this century and have a responsive layout that works fine on mobile. Oh well ?‍♂️ 

4 minutes ago, David said:

We have ads, just not on that level. 

The most annoying one is that overlays the Tapatalk banner at the bottom of the page, requires his precision finger work to dismiss the ad, then continue in Safari. Even then it will randomly reappear.

Servers need paying for I get it, but it’s even worse the the local Live websites in terms of getting to the content.

Not even sure why they still use Tapatalk to be honest, now they have entered this century and have a responsive layout that works fine on mobile. Oh well ?‍♂️ 

Yeh i think you have a good balance with ads on here. To be honest i think you could probably have a few more and not really detract much from the experience.

On their forums there is one that creeps in from the corners and narrows your viewing area. And as you say the one that overlaps at the bottom is right annoying. Even after that you still have to look at ads every inch of available space

I was busy yesterday and managed to listen to most of our game on the radio or following on Twitter. I checked the scores on Sky Sports and there was 3 prem games yesterday afternoon. 
another reason why I have not one ounce of envy for Forest. 
and while we’re at it, their social media team need to watch and learn from ours, ours is brilliant. 

29 minutes ago, Ewe Ram said:

I was busy yesterday and managed to listen to most of our game on the radio or following on Twitter. I checked the scores on Sky Sports and there was 3 prem games yesterday afternoon. 
another reason why I have not one ounce of envy for Forest. 
and while we’re at it, their social media team need to watch and learn from ours, ours is brilliant. 

Football Saturdays are a thing of the past in the PL and it's sad. You have live games pretty much all days of the week (5 today!). Of course we want to be up there but it's a sad indictment of what TV has done to the game.

2 minutes ago, Premier ram said:

fingers crossed they keep playing Cook and Mckenna at the back , if they do they will be lucky to make it to double figures for the season

donkey GIF

With those two at the back they might concede double figures in a game