Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

Luton have blown it for me.

Threw away leads at Newcastle and Bournemouth, while losing at home to Sheff Utd and failing to beat Forest.

Forest are so lucky the bottom three are crap because they have been worse this season than last.

Next season will be interesting with Leeds and Leicester likely back up there. Far better teams than the current bottom 3.

6 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

Luton have blown it for me.

Threw away leads at Newcastle and Bournemouth, while losing at home to Sheff Utd and failing to beat Forest.

Forest are so lucky the bottom three are crap because they have been worse this season than last.

Next season will be interesting with Leeds and Leicester likely back up there. Far better teams than the current bottom 3.

If that happens let’s flash forward approximately 12 months and witness the perfect storm of relegation - Gumps, Dirties and Fester again.

Simon Pegg Cheers GIF by PeacockTV

1 minute ago, scout's dad said:

If that happens let’s flash forward approximately 12 months and witness the perfect storm of relegation - Gumps, Dirties and Fester again.

Simon Pegg Cheers GIF by PeacockTV

As much as I love that idea (and us going the opposite way with a back to back promotion of course), I think Bris’s scenario calls for one or both no then to be better than Forest. So we’re hoping for the third promoted team, maybe Ipswich, to be better than all 3. Back to back promotion and safe in the premier league, that would be a helluvan achievement. And will totally steal our thunder when we do it the year after. 

48 minutes ago, Grimbeard said:

It's Little John, not Robin Hood.

little john.jpg

As the boundary of Sherwood Forest was Chatsworth and 80% of it was in Derbyshire he would have lived here had he ever existed.  The t*** in the story was from Nottingham.  He would have been from Doncaster per any true evidence.  Not much of an improvement to be fair.  Roughest place I've ever been out in .  Bouncers at the chip shop I s*** you not.

1 hour ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

As the boundary of Sherwood Forest was Chatsworth and 80% of it was in Derbyshire he would have lived here had he ever existed.  The t*** in the story was from Nottingham.  He would have been from Doncaster per any true evidence.  Not much of an improvement to be fair.  Roughest place I've ever been out in .  Bouncers at the chip shop I s*** you not.

To be fair I went to crazy golf in Manchester on Friday and it had bouncers 🙃

3 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

It’s funny that Doncaster airport is called Robin Hood airport. Now, I don’t want to give Nottingham this much credit, but if I was a foreigner flying in to Robin Hood airport, I would definitely expect to be getting flying into Nottingham, and would be incredibly disappointed to find I’m in Doncaster (I would be reasonably disappointed to be in Nottingham, but at least I would have a fairly realistic expectation of being greeted by men in tights).

like, okay Doncaster, by all means make a claim to Robin Hood, but you still have to face facts that to anyone who has ever consumed any Robin Hood media, Robin Hood came from Nottingham and had an American accent. And it shall be forever thus. 

Edited by TigerTedd

7 hours ago, TigerTedd said:

It’s funny that Doncaster airport is called Robin Hood airport. Now, I don’t want to give Nottingham this much credit, but if I was a foreigner flying in to Robin Hood airport, I would definitely expect to be getting flying into Nottingham, and would be incredibly disappointed to find I’m in Doncaster (I would be reasonably disappointed to be in Nottingham, but at least I would have a fairly realistic expectation of being greeted by men in tights).

like, okay Doncaster, by all means make a claim to Robin Hood, but you still have to face facts that to anyone who has ever consumed any Robin Hood media, Robin Hood came from Nottingham and had an American accent. And it shall be forever thus. 

Nottingham has a proud history of purloining other people's "historical" figures - Robin Hood, Garibaldi, Brian Clough.......