Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

13 minutes ago, Comrade 86 said:

Mock the Gumps all you like, but I bet you lot secretly all wish you were getting beat every week and facing relegation from a points deduction.

#werelovinit 

But but but.....Premier League!!!!

Perhaps they should consider throwing their weight behind a European super league with their 2 stars from the 70s when they managed to beat some swedish tradesmen 

8 hours ago, Crewton said:

It's no wonder some of the LTLF kiddies prefer watching our games to their own team's.

laugh-haha.gif.25f0dc041f30cbe52472f150809b51e6.gif

I have to be pedantic about this. Normally I’d be right whine you. But not in the week were involved in a 0-0 bore draw, and they’re involved in a 5 goal thriller. For entertainment value, I have to admit they’ve won this week.

but we’re one point close to them after this weekend. 

34 minutes ago, TigerTedd said:

I have to be pedantic about this. Normally I’d be right whine you. But not in the week were involved in a 0-0 bore draw, and they’re involved in a 5 goal thriller. For entertainment value, I have to admit they’ve won this week.

but we’re one point close to them after this weekend. 

I can’t call the game at Lincoln boring, it was end to end for both sides like a basketball match.  Crap result, yes.

8 minutes ago, Gaspode said:

The tinpot outfit have written to complain that Toney moved the ball before he scored the free kick - I hope their tears don’t smudge the ink….

If only their defensive wall (combined weekly wage circa £400,000) were capable of shuffling sideways.....

All that gamesmanship that helped to get them promoted is coming back to bite them in the ar*e and it's fun to watch.

38 minutes ago, Gaspode said:

The tinpot outfit have written to complain that Toney moved the ball before he scored the free kick - I hope their tears don’t smudge the ink….

Just seen that. How many letters is that now they’ve sent?

IMG_1374.jpeg

26 minutes ago, David said:

Just seen that. How many letters is that now they’ve sent?

IMG_1374.jpeg

Dear notts forest,

Ivan Toney scored a goal by kicking the ball into the goal. I am puzzled that a foodball club would require an explanation of this key premise of the game of association football.

Kind regards,

Howard Webb.

on the highlights... there's a big white arc of shaving foam on the grass, and the ball is behind it.  Admittedly, not centrally, but it's still behind the arc.
I'd be amazed if there are no rules in tiny print somewhere, confirming this is more than acceptable (Otherwise the ref would pretty much tightly encircle the ball with his shaving foam, no?).
I expect Mr Webb to politely tell them to do one!

14 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

on the highlights... there's a big white arc of shaving foam on the grass, and the ball is behind it.  Admittedly, not centrally, but it's still behind the arc.
I'd be amazed if there are no rules in tiny print somewhere, confirming this is more than acceptable (Otherwise the ref would pretty much tightly encircle the ball with his shaving foam, no?).
I expect Mr Webb to politely tell them to do one!

I also expect a montage of forest players sneaky moving the ball before taking a free kick to emerge if they persist in this behaviour.

1 hour ago, Gaspode said:

Have u seen the tears on titter over it 

absolutely embarrassing

u lost the game deal with it