Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

Don’t understand that at 2-0 down in the second half, Man Utd started to rotate and bring off the likes of Rashford early on. Now, rather than go for it knowing that they need something going into the second leg, Cooper just did the same thing. He brought on Dennis and Lingard, for example, significantly weakening them. Ultimately led to a 3rd goal which effectively completely ends the tie. 

Absolutely baffling choice in the circumstance. Almost threw the towel in, even though Man Utd were taking it down a gear. 

Don’t like talk sport and really don’t like Jamie O’Hara and Jason Cundy but had the Sports Bar on driving home from vale and they said no one wants to see a Southampton v Forest final, that’s like a championship playoff final ???

Typical premier league arrogance and usually I’d be appalled but on this occasion I found it amusing!! 

47 minutes ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

Don’t like talk sport and really don’t like Jamie O’Hara and Jason Cundy but had the Sports Bar on driving home from vale and they said no one wants to see a Southampton v Forest final, that’s like a championship playoff final ???

Typical premier league arrogance and usually I’d be appalled but on this occasion I found it amusing!! 

Rich comments from former players who couldn’t get selected very often especially for (bigger clubs) - if it helps and I am no forest fan  but they have won a Dam site more than the likes of Newcastle - that will no doubt change in the future though 

55 minutes ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

I agree. I don't want Forest in the final either, but that sort of comment is all too typical of the kind of wazzock that Talksport employ. It might though be a jolt to the egos of a few of the Forest fans who think they're still a big club in the minds of the PL "elite". 

49 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

Very difficult night for us, particularly with the disallowed goal. Genuinely think VAR might be one of the worst thing to happen in footballs history. Get rid of it. 

Still doesn’t dampen what’s been a brilliant season so far.  Hope Newcastle turn them over in the final. 

I am no fan of VAR but Surridge was offside. It's possible that if VAR was not around the linesman might have put his flag up. I agree with you RedDawn that I'd like to see the back of VAR but sadly that won't happen.

I was shouting for you last night but sadly it wasn't to be. Despite being a Ram season ticket holder in 40 of the last 42 seasons I genuinely wish you the best for the rest of the season.

Imagine my supprise, Notts Forest's spending unsustainable.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2023/jan/26/good-governance-cash-fair-game-sustainability-index-premier-league-championship

"At the bottom of the Premier League table are Nottingham Forest, the result of a financial stability score of one out of 40.

Calculations of financial stability take into account assets, debt and loans owed in the coming year alongside the key industry measure of wages as a percentage of revenue. Fair Game analysts said the most recent financial information from the club showed Forest’s wage bill is equivalent to 202% of turnover."

I think football is in trouble, it used to be championship clubs lost a load of cash trying to reach the cash rich Premier, but now most Premier league clubs are losing money too.

2 hours ago, Red_Dawn said:

Very difficult night for us, particularly with the disallowed goal. Genuinely think VAR might be one of the worst thing to happen in footballs history. Get rid of it. 

Still doesn’t dampen what’s been a brilliant season so far.  Hope Newcastle turn them over in the final. 

It's true that VAR disallowing the occasional forest goal in no way makes up for it ruining the flow of the game.

But still, it fortunately got it right last night, as it disallowed a goal for forest.

1 hour ago, Yoxoram said:

I am no fan of VAR but Surridge was offside. It's possible that if VAR was not around the linesman might have put his flag up. I agree with you RedDawn that I'd like to see the back of VAR but sadly that won't happen.

I was shouting for you last night but sadly it wasn't to be. Despite being a Ram season ticket holder in 40 of the last 42 seasons I genuinely wish you the best for the rest of the season.

More from this guy please..