Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

Hopefully they go on to closely lose the next one against some good opposition at home. Maybe a 2-1 loss against one of the big boys. Just to gove some hope and take it all away.

Now they know how we felt in our last adventure, Ronaldo in his prime at Utd, Kane just getting started, Lampard bossing it, Gerrard taking it easy.

We really had a tough year, makes me really think it would have been so much better if we had lost vs WBA

Edited by DerbyRam!

2 hours ago, Kokosnuss said:

Sad thing is, it probably won't, and it's a good example of why top flight football is broken.

Conceding 6 away to Man City isn't seen as something out of the ordinary, nobody outside of Derby will find this embarrassing,  it's pretty much what you expect to happen to you if you're a bottom half Premier League team coming up against them and that's if you're lucky.

It makes it almost completely pointless your team and your fans even bothering to turn up.

This. They will have written off this game before the start of the season. 

They have to play Bournemouth, Leeds and Fulham in the next few weeks which will shape their season not drubbings against the elite teams, amusing as though it was. 

56 minutes ago, DerbyRam! said:

Hopefully they go on to closely lose the next one against some good opposition at home. Maybe a 2-1 loss against one of the big boys. Just to gove some hope and take it all away.

Now they know how we felt in our last adventure, Ronaldo in his prime at Utd, Kane just getting started, Lampard bossing it, Gerrard taking it easy.

We really had a tough year, makes me really think it would have been so much better if we had lost vs WBA

Kane just getting started? You’re about 6/7 years too early

6 hours ago, Tyler Durden said:

This. They will have written off this game before the start of the season. 

They have to play Bournemouth, Leeds and Fulham in the next few weeks which will shape their season not drubbings against the elite teams, amusing as though it was. 

Completely agree, although like you say it was nice to have a snigger, especially at those who think that they are going to secure a European place this season ?

7 hours ago, maxjam said:

I know they are only 5 games in but joint fewest goals, 2nd leakiest defence, 2nd worst goal difference.  Nice to see what £150m+ gets ya ? 

Better get the cheque book out again tomorrow...

giphy.gif

Their chairman will definitely noting that 

9 hours ago, maxjam said:

I know they are only 5 games in but joint fewest goals, 2nd leakiest defence, 2nd worst goal difference.  Nice to see what £150m+ gets ya ? 

Better get the cheque book out again tomorrow...

giphy.gif

I think they are, Watching Blackpool Vs Blackburn last night, Blackpool have a player called Bowler who they said looks to be on his way for £3m, Nowt special in the football stakes...but wears a lovely headband ?‍♀️

I wonder how many of these new signings will find themselves at Olympiakos in January at a massive profit for Forest?

If not the numbers just don't stack up, they are allegedly buying another forward today fir millions yet the ones that they have bought so far were only on the bench last night.

In my opinion that either means that Cooper is terrible at paying big money on players, like Arthur Cox whe Lionel gave him a Kings ransom to build a brand new team, or they are buying them as a group purchase and those that can't cut it have to go and play in Greece.