Sibleys girlfriend attacked.

Rev

It's shocking, and yet all too familiar. 

Knowing that area well, and how well covered it is by CCTV, I don't think it will be too long before the attackers are hearing a knock on the door.

There's some things in life that I just can't grasp.....

What sort of person must you be, attacking a female unprovoked like that. The sort of person that can do that can't be rehabilitated in my eyes, they'll always have that in them. Depending on how she falls, or how some of those blows hit, it could easily have ended up with a murder charge. I know he won't end up with this sentence, but it should be 15-20 years min for an assault the vicious, unprovoked.

2 minutes ago, LERam said:

There's some things in life that I just can't grasp.....

What sort of person must you be, attacking a female unprovoked like that. The sort of person that can do that can't be rehabilitated in my eyes, they'll always have that in them. Depending on how she falls, or how some of those blows hit, it could easily have ended up with a murder charge. I know he won't end up with this sentence, but it should be 15-20 years min for an assault the vicious, unprovoked.

He and the women will go down most like for 6 to 7 years each but if I was Sebley I go the damages so I be sueing them as well for every single last penny they have got.

But this will mental dammage girlfriend for years and years to come I know this has got bullied beaten up but I was to tiny to fight back as 11 I was in 5 to 6 hear old clothes.

Back on topic she will most likely jump at every little bang and that is understandably she has a long hard fight ahead try get fully better but I hope that she better soon.

If selby is reading this we all on here Hope's that police get those scum bags that this to her. 

Keep strong selby and derby fans on here all with you and for her also.

Just now, B4ev6is said:

He and the women will go down most like for 6 to 7 years each but if I was Sebley I go the damages so I be sueing them as well for every single last penny they have got.

But this will mental dammage girlfriend for years and years to come I know this has got bullied beaten up but I was to tiny to fight back as 11 I was in 5 to 6 hear old clothes.

Back on topic she will most likely jump at every little bang and that is understandably she has a long hard fight ahead try get fully better but I hope that she better soon.

If selby is reading this we all on here Hope's that police get those scum bags that this to her. 

Keep strong selby and derby fans on here all with you and for her also.

Yep, she will probably feel the mental anguish for a lot longer than her attackers will get. Luckily, with the money he earns he should be able to pay for any help with councilors etc that can help with the mental side of it. If it was left to the NHS things might be even harder.

4 minutes ago, LERam said:

Yep, she will probably feel the mental anguish for a lot longer than her attackers will get. Luckily, with the money he earns he should be able to pay for any help with councilors etc that can help with the mental side of it. If it was left to the NHS things might be even harder.

She will feel scared and most likely be scared of her own shadow I know I was I never trust people that I dont know.

Even to this day a look to see who is behind me and think will I have to defend my self. And she will think who is next going to attack me. If I was Sebley I be saying to her let's go to do a martial art togather so if this was happen again so you can defend your self.

6 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

She will feel scared and most likely be scared of her own shadow I know I was I never trust people that I dont know.

Even to this day a look to see who is behind me and think will I have to defend my self. And she will think who is next going to attack me. If I was Sebley I be saying to her let's go to do a martial art togather so if this was happen again so you can defend your self.

The best form of martial arts for a female I would argue would be Jiu Jitsu but I don’t think there’s many martial arts that can prepare you for dealing with 2 on 1. Maybe if you’ve got a size/ability advantage but overall in these situations I was alway advised to run. 

Hopefully her mental and physical bruises will fade quickly and it won’t dent her confidence. 

Edited by seths-cap

First and foremost I personally hope this cowardly attack doesn’t have any long term physical or mental affects on this young woman.

These animals are VILE &this is a snapshot of how broken society really is.

On what planet does anyone think this is acceptable! Makes me so angry, cowardice of the highest order.

Just hope they are caught and the authorities throw the book at them.