Sibleys girlfriend attacked.

Rev

Maybe it is the Neanderthal in some that make them behave like this, because not one single person I've known would act like this, or hit a woman, certainly not instigate the attack and put her in hospital. They wouldn't even do that to a bloke. Both the attackers surely need locking up, they are a danger, they could have killed her. I hope she has a speedy recovery and can get over this eventually. When they are found and charged, get their names out on Midland's TV, and let everyone who knows them realise how sick they are.

52 minutes ago, Macintosh said:

Maybe it is the Neanderthal in some that make them behave like this, because not one single person I've known would act like this, or hit a woman, certainly not instigate the attack and put her in hospital. They wouldn't even do that to a bloke. Both the attackers surely need locking up, they are a danger, they could have killed her. I hope she has a speedy recovery and can get over this eventually. When they are found and charged, get their names out on Midland's TV, and let everyone who knows them realise how sick they are.

What disappoints me is at what point were the police called? They normally show up as soon as an ambulance is called for some violent assault. 

Would be far easier to then track the perpetrators with the help of the CCTV operator in Nottingham city centre then make an arrest rather than now having to rely on the goodwill of someone to positively identify them from some grainy camera footage.

They might not even have been from Nottingham just as Sibleys girlfriend wasn't. 

21 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Well my school days took me years to get over but sadly bits still remain sadly bullies wrecked my life.

I know its easy for me to say mate and im not for a second belittling it… but any normal person would label these sort of people as utter w******.

if a person feels the need and have the time to make someone else's life a misery then theyve got to have pretty little worthwhile going off in their own lives.. pity them mate, look down ur nose at them, laugh at them. 

ur a better person than they will ever be 

and never ever forget that ?

20 hours ago, ck- said:

B4 - don’t let that be the case. I know it’s easy but me to say, but you’re better than that. 
I don’t always agree with your posts (I love the pink shirts ?) but your enthusiasm for Derby County is an inspiration. 
You have friends on here who will stick up for you. Think about them rather than the bullies. 

Bullying takes a big mental toll on people. I haven't been at school for 15 years and i still get woken up with nightmares of the bullying i had to endure.

It is not easy to forget these things as much as i and @B4ev6is would like to. The absolute worst time of my life was my school days and it has left deep mental scars.

Glad that the police have arrested a couple of people in relation to this incident.

What a number of people are overlooking is that neither haven't been charged with anything AT THIS POINT.

So talk about bringing back capital punishment for these two not only is premature it's also preempting the outcome of any potential court case. 

Why not let's get all the facts together first and let our judicial system make the appropriate decision at the end of that?

17 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

Glad that the police have arrested a couple of people in relation to this incident.

What a number of people are overlooking is that neither haven't been charged with anything AT THIS POINT.

So talk about bringing back capital punishment for these two not only is premature it's also preempting the outcome of any potential court case. 

Why not let's get all the facts together first and let our judicial system make the appropriate decision at the end of that?

But that's sensible and boring 

coffee burn GIF

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-derbyshire-61846828

Two people arrested after the girlfriend of Derby County footballer Louie Sibley was attacked have been released on bail.

Police later said a 20-year-old woman and a 21-year-old man had been arrested on suspicion of assault occasioning actual bodily harm and common assault.

Both have now been bailed with conditions pending further inquiries.

3 hours ago, Tyler Durden said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-derbyshire-61846828

Two people arrested after the girlfriend of Derby County footballer Louie Sibley was attacked have been released on bail.

Police later said a 20-year-old woman and a 21-year-old man had been arrested on suspicion of assault occasioning actual bodily harm and common assault.

Both have now been bailed with conditions pending further inquiries.

They both desevse to be send down on the attack on Sibley girlfriend.