IS IT TIME FOR ANOTHER MARCH?

eccles the ram

4 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

pointless. Who are you marching against?

What do you think it will achieve when there's nobody accountable?

Just feels like after all that good work earlier were potentially just going to get liquidated without a whimper as no games to protest and make ourselves heard at!

Understand the helplessness people are feeling, and "is there something we can do?" Not sure what that is. I think for a march or protest to capture attention and look important, it needs a lot of people so it has to be well organized, even if that's quickly organized. Generally that's online through forums such as this, but largely on social media. Great if that can be done. 

Another (not mutually exclusive) option is to maintain parliamentary pressure. Contact all the local MPs. Make this the number one issue by miles in their mailbags. Then they can apply pressure so the EFL doesn't throw us out and Quantuma has to deal with all parties.

18 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

Understand the helplessness people are feeling, and "is there something we can do?" Not sure what that is. I think for a march or protest to capture attention and look important, it needs a lot of people so it has to be well organized, even if that's quickly organized. Generally that's online through forums such as this, but largely on social media. Great if that can be done. 

Another (not mutually exclusive) option is to maintain parliamentary pressure. Contact all the local MPs. Make this the number one issue by miles in their mailbags. Then they can apply pressure so the EFL doesn't throw us out and Quantuma has to deal with all parties.

True! Theres nothing more cringy than a protest with about ten people lol! Needs to be large numbers to make a point!

I think a march is pointless now the season is over, Quantuma aren’t even in the city and never have been.

What I think is a good move is to dirty their company name, get it trending because their future business depends on getting this through too, they fail and who’s going to touch them again?? 

So any tech nerds out there get it trending 

COYR

1 hour ago, Shaftesbury st said:

I think a march is pointless now the season is over, Quantuma aren’t even in the city and never have been.

What I think is a good move is to dirty their company name, get it trending because their future business depends on getting this through too, they fail and who’s going to touch them again?? 

COYR

#Quantmel

1 hour ago, Shaftesbury st said:

COYR

I don't think it is meaningless at all we get in contact with davies and other players let them know what we are planning but this time get them to join this march I am sure they would do it with us this time.