IS IT TIME FOR ANOTHER MARCH?

eccles the ram

47 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I don't think it is meaningless at all we get in contact with davies and other players let them know what we are planning but this time get them to join this march I am sure they would do it with us this time.

You can’t March with your bad feet mate.

I doubt it will make any difference.  Best thing to do is complain about Q to the appropriate channel on the thread that’s been posted.

40 minutes ago, Boycie said:

I doubt it will make any difference.  Best thing to do is complain about Q to the appropriate channel on the thread that’s been posted.

Well way cant we do both if we can get BBC and sky cameras to follow march no doubt that will catch Q in bad light and bring popurtaions even get borries involved.

7 hours ago, Ram1988 said:

I think a number of people would attend a march 

Sadly a lot less than last time which of course was on a match day. A lot of fans travel a reasonable distance to home games and, whilst they would want to support such an event, they might not want to travel just for the march. 

17 hours ago, De22Ram said:

Just feels like after all that good work earlier were potentially just going to get liquidated without a whimper as no games to protest and make ourselves heard at!

Months ago now , 50% of us wanted to protest in front of the Sky cameras. About the EFL , Q, and the rest of the blood suckers,The other 50% said “NO , don’t kick up a fuss, everything will be lovely very shortly,my flask might get knocked over”. Thanks for that because it is now too late.

18 minutes ago, jimtastic56 said:

Months ago now , 50% of us wanted to protest in front of the Sky cameras. About the EFL , Q, and the rest of the blood suckers,The other 50% said “NO , don’t kick up a fuss, everything will be lovely very shortly,my flask might get knocked over”. Thanks for that because it is now too late.

It's not too late Jim, it's more difficult but not too late. #COYR

Hopefully pressure can be bought to bare on Quantuma to deal with the other potential buyers like Applebly, Morgan, Ashley or whoever and we keep going to get out of admin soonest! 

Edited by RoyMac5

41 minutes ago, jimtastic56 said:

i didn't think the march would achieve much at the time (re takeover) and unfortunately, i've been proved correct but i did it anyway with gusto anyway mainly because the majority wanted it. Do i believe the march will do any good this time. err No. Will i go on it again, yes of course for the same reasons as before.

5 hours ago, Tamworthram said:

Sadly a lot less than last time which of course was on a match day. A lot of fans travel a reasonable distance to home games and, whilst they would want to support such an event, they might not want to travel just for the march. 

There might not be 10,000 but at least 500 or so would which would send out a good message.

16 hours ago, Boycie said:

I would try too but like I said I would crawl too pp if I have too. It Is a effort now but like when I been at work it takes a while to get to a point I can move again often day before I am due back.

I have seen the march to Pride Park on the 18th. Who do fans think will be there? The administrators? I very much doubt it.

Fans will go and chant to no one except probably a few grounds men and shop staff.

Instead all of us should complain as per the below:

If you are not satisfied with the way your complaint is dealt with, you may wish to take up the matter with the Insolvency Complaints Gateway which is operated by the Insolvency Service.  You can find out more at: https://www.gov.uk/complain-about-insolvency-practitioner.

This is taken from their website. 30,000 plus making complaints to the Insolvency Service cannot be ignored.

Edited by Warwick Ram