New Kits 22-23 Season

SparxTheRam

The sponsor thing for me is irrelevant, looking at some of those iconic 90’s shirts… JVC, Candy, Sharp, errr… Auto Windscreens? Hardly cool sponsors. 
It’s the players and the memories associated with those shirts that make them legendary.

Local breweries always made the best sponsors for me, suited the 90s lad culture. Except for the Marstons one whose logo flaked off after the first wash… bit like Ravanelli!

On 07/10/2022 at 17:39, Mucker1884 said:

I've been tempted (no more than that, for now!) with the green/black shirt. 
Defo need to see it in the flesh first (tomorrow), but whilst I like to think I'm not tight (115€ for that Bob Marley Ajax shirt to be delivered to Derby last year, anyone?) I just have this nagging suspicion that this green shirt just might not be quite fantastic enough to warrant £55.  I hate myself for even suspecting that might be the case, in all honesty.

Let's see what tomorrow brings... or doesn't bring!  ?

Some likes for the green one... but not £55 worth of likes.  That's not worth much above £30/£35 to me.

I walked out empty-handed.  ?

• 5 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, ThePrisoner said:

Home shirt would have looked better with it in black, but that is nitpicking. A worthy cause and a shirt that looks better with a sponsor than without it. The one Bird is wearing looks very nice.

Good work all round.

Edited by JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta

25 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

Can we buy a version of that shirt with the sponsor on? The green/black one looks brilliant.

"As previously communicated by the club, owing to the logistics involved in sublimating logos both post-production and post-sale, logos will only be featured on players kits and not on the replica kits for the 2022/23 season." 

Unfortunately not.