New Kits 22-23 Season

SparxTheRam

Can see me in the black & green. 
prayers being said that I can grab one before 3rd September so I can show it off cycling through what’s left if the SW France pine forests!  Doubtful it will be available in time though, I guess  

Also hoping the option to purchase non-sponsored shirts remains… regardless of the sponsor. Prefer mine without. 

unsure about the home shirt until it sinks in. Brilliant to see something different though, so a thumbs up from me. 

3rd shirt does nothing for me. A bit meh. S’areet I guess!  

?

I'm not particularly keen on any of the three.

Don't really like the home shirt, the design is odd. Third is okay but the sleeves don't really work and I'm not sure about the colour. Away is probably the best, the black and the design on the sleeves look good. Not sure about the green though at the minute.

Maybe they will all look better with a sponsor and when the players actually wear them in a match. The shirts usually grow on me as the season continues.

In my opinion the best trio of kits we've had recently were the 18/19 kits.

Edited by Rammy03

6 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

LOVE the home shirt, wonder if there's detailing on the collar and reverse?

Away kit the only decent one out of the three. Black Derby shirts look good. Not sure about the green colour but I like the pattern on the sleeves. It's similar to the third shirt of 19/20 which is one of my favourite shirts. 

Edited by Rammy03

To be honest, I'm just glad we've got a team to support so the kit isn't a biggie for me. None of them are amazing but none that bad either.  Like someone said earlier, once you've seen them in the flesh and seen the team playing in them you get into them more. If I had to choose my favourite now, would probably go for the black away kit...

Just now, Diego said:

Not sure what everyone expects when it's Umbro. They need binning off. 

Umbro’s shirts have been really decent of the last few years. Some of the better ones. These aren’t quite up to standard which shows we probably really weren’t in a position to negotiate for a higher quality design with how close we came to not existing.