Season Tickets 2022-23

WystonRam

41 minutes ago, jono said:

Oh ! Well I tried twice with Barclays and twice with Santander … ooops 

I think you might not have to worry Jono. If your payment was taken the first time, the season ticket should no longer be available to you on the DCFC website for a duplicate attempt to pay.

Has anyone managed to get through on the phone yet?

I'm on holiday and trying to move seats and the ones that I want are disappearing before my eyes on the website. I keep getting call back later.

4 minutes ago, Brailsford Ram said:

I think you might not have to worry Jono. If your payment was taken the first time, the season ticket should no longer be available to you on the DCFC website for a duplicate attempt to pay.

Yes I had the error problem too & had to try twice

I've checked my card transactions and it's showing as two transactions but the status is 'pending'

I only got a confirmation email from DCFC after the 2nd attempt so I'll assume that the 1st one will drop away - but I'll keep an eye on it

I want to help the club but not necessarily by paying twice !!

Got mine, Simple and thankyou Barclays for your considered security with sending myself a secure number to finish my purchase, Old Man ST at £299.25

I got the seat I wanted in North Stand Lower in the corner(East Stand)

As Uncle Albert would say...Whoop Whoop ? 

8 minutes ago, SamUltraRam said:

I've checked my card transactions and it's showing as two transactions but the status is 'pending'

I only got a confirmation email from DCFC after the 2nd attempt so I'll assume that the 1st one will drop away - but I'll keep an eye on it

That sounds like my problem too then. I'm not sure I want to risk a second attempt. That seat geek website is very unhelpful.

I’ve tried multiple times to get three new STs. Each time all is good until after entering card details it says “Payment process was not completed. Click here to try again”. Tried different cards each time but nothing showing on accounts and no email receipt from club. 

20 minutes ago, SamUltraRam said:

This might be because the address boxes (your address) are not all filled in, depending on browser it can hang without an error. If you don’t have a confirmation email, you haven’t paid. Best to close the tab and restart your browser and start again. Hope this helps.

Edited by WystonRam

21 minutes ago, ram59 said:

Has anyone managed to get through on the phone yet?

I'm on holiday and trying to move seats and the ones that I want are disappearing before my eyes on the website. I keep getting call back later.

I don’t think you can move seats until everyone has had chance to renew ??‍♂️

2 minutes ago, Anag Ram said:

Don’t seem to be able to buy tickets in the East Stand near half way line as these are reserved for 65+
Is this correct or a glitch?

They default to that age band, but it lets you change it, just click on the 65+ in the basket and select the age you need 

14 minutes ago, Ilkestonian said:

I've no idea but it'll be worth whatever it costs to me as I'll hopefully get to the grounds I've not seen us play at yet ?

10 minutes ago, Brailsford Ram said:

£40 last season

Thanks guys. I’ve been waiting for years for my lads to get the away bug so I can take them all over the country and this season it the one. So is it a straight amount or does it vary dependant on age?