Season Tickets 2022-23

WystonRam

All renewed for this Season for me, my 14 year old lad and the nearly Ancient Mariner I call dad.

I told my lad in jest that he has to pay for his own this season, he went white when I told him how much it was.  “Don’t worry” I said, “it’s only 8 months of pocket money that I’ll keep back” ????

I did have a little trouble with getting the payment to go through.  It auto filed on my iPad, which normally works fine, but I had to enter it manually again for it to work properly.  Got there in the end.

So pleased to be where we are.  At times in the last year I did wonder if this day might not come.  I can’t say that it has been as serious as affecting my mental health, but I have felt pretty gloomy in general until the last week…

Andrew

Just got 2 in the east stand upper , talked over with the wife whether it was daft as I’m sure we won’t get to all the games ( long day travel from Surrey ) , in the end she asked me if we hadn’t been taken over yet but clowes had said he could take the club over dependant on fans lucky enough to be able to buy season actually buying one would I have spent the money on the club and that sealed it really 

Renewed! That's 17 years in a row

I think its a shame for the Disabled Supported that they haven't sorted out adding the carer ticket on-line. So had to go the Ground to sort it out, as the phone lines are always busy. However only have to go through that farce once a year. 

Looking forward to the season! Together we are Derby! It's in our DNA.  Born free as free as the wind blows etc 

Mine is renewed woop. But planning to move as few of my mates are joining. 

I couldn’t see an option to move - does anyone know if this just hasn’t been added yet or if we need to go to the ticket office to sort that? 

2 minutes ago, Ramos said:

I couldn’t see an option to move - does anyone know if this just hasn’t been added yet or if we need to go to the ticket office to sort that? 

If you're an existing ST holder log in, select 'buy new' then choose your new seat

6 minutes ago, Ramos said:

I explained it on the first post on p16

8 minutes ago, Carnero said:

Sounds pretty good on day 1 to me, though it would be nice to have something to compare it to!

All I can offer is this time yesterday we’d sold none ? 

Not sure how it compares to previous years or other clubs. Lots of people waiting on the direct debit option I suspect. It’s a good immediate cash boost to the club and a sign of intent from fans, expect that number to grow over the next few weeks. 

Edit - Did a quick Google and Bolton have sold over 13,000, Ipswich over 16,000, Portsmouth over 12,000, Cambridge over 2,500 so still a way to go, however they’ve all had there’s on sale for a while. 

Edited by Caerphilly Ram