Last two home games

Eatonram

A lot of people including me would love the opportunity to buy our season tickets now to show support and solidarity with Wayne and Chris. We can’t do this sadly. But we could make our last two home games something to really catch the medias attention. Highest gates in the Championship. I would love this to happen as a thank you to all involved at the Club. Can we do it?

1 hour ago, Eatonram said:

A lot of people including me would love the opportunity to buy our season tickets now to show support and solidarity with Wayne and Chris. We can’t do this sadly. But we could make our last two home games something to really catch the medias attention. Highest gates in the Championship. I would love this to happen as a thank you to all involved at the Club. Can we do it?

We need the same kind of mobilisation on social media that we saw for the march. 

Can't go Saturday but have already rallied the Sagan clan and hangers on and bought our Cardiff tickets. Having the1971/72 players there is obviously a big draw. Makes me think the game will sell out as we bid (a hopefully temporary) farewell to the Championship. But we need to bear in mind it's certainly possible it will be our last ever game. There's no room for complacency in terms of coming our of administration. 

22 hours ago, Tamworthram said:

just completed the regular sport of counting up the number of tickets still available.

7500 for Bristol (so that attendance may be a little disappointing) and 7200 for Cardiff (still time but a way to go to get a sell out).

I only go to watch the Rams and not the opposition but others may go if it looks like a decent game and Bristol city and Cardiff are not in any way interesting teams 

I don't think we should worry too much about not selling out the last two games. The admins are, understandably, focused on more important matters, so there's no special promotions designed to fill the stadium and that element of the support that always "floats" depending on league position have little incentive to buy a £25/30 ticket. 

These attendances are still likely to be in the 23-25,000 range, conceivably higher for Cardiff, so we'll comfortably finish with the 3rd highest average attendance in the Championship, which must be UNIQUE for a relegated club in Administration, particularly considering the early season ticketing problems and with many vulnerable people still wary of returning to games. 

It would be great to have a full house for the Cardiff game, but if it isn't that won't diminish the occasion or the quality of the support that the fans have given this season. 

3 hours ago, Sparkle said:

I only go to watch the Rams and not the opposition but others may go if it looks like a decent game and Bristol city and Cardiff are not in any way interesting teams 

I'm a season ticket holder but the opposition is irrelevant to me also. Doesn't matter if it's Accrington Stanley or Manchester City. Like you, I come to watch the Rams not the opposition.