Finance thread 2022.

Rev

Just now, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

I can recommended the jammie dodgers from Aldi 

I would recommend most things from Aldi although their "best before dates" seem to be getting shorter. 

Ironically, and apologies for the very slight slip back into politics, my staunch labour brother and sister in law will only have their home deliveries from Waitrose.

25 minutes ago, Crewton said:

If you want something to warm you through the long, cold winter nights (aside from the OH of course), try the Ben Bracken Highland Single Malt Whisky from Lidl. At £16.99 per 70 cl, it's the best 'budget' Single Malt I've tasted.

Agreed. I have a tipple of single malt on a Friday and Saturday night and it’s always from Lidl. I would defy anyone, other than a serious whiskey connoisseur! to notice the difference to the much more expensive brands.

On 20/10/2022 at 14:01, Ramarena said:

The pounds gone up…….is something positive happening?

Yes something positive has happened the days of wasting tax payers money, ever increasing national debt and money printing are over.

We now need austerity measures across the board, tax cuts for low wage earners, tax increases for higher earners to get the national debt repayments down asap to sustainable levels.