Fresh start

RYRAM

So we are down but we give it a bloody go proud of the lads!

We have a club and a new league it is a blank canvas any young manager would love. I for one hope it's Rooney that as the chance to build. We are more then likely going be on -15 next season ( look at what happened to Coventry why would it be any different for us)?

So frees and loans it will be lads I for one feel we can hit the ground running and depending on a lot of ifs push up that table I one or two seasons 

Thoughts guys

2 minutes ago, RYRAM said:

We have a club and a new league it is a blank canvas any young manager would love. I for one hope it's Rooney that as the chance to build. We are more then likely going be on -15 next season ( look at what happened to Coventry why would it be any different for us)?

So frees and loans it will be lads I for one feel we can hit the ground running and depending on a lot of ifs push up that table I one or two seasons 

Thoughts guys

You’ve jumped the gun by a few games I think?

6 minutes ago, RYRAM said:

Thoughts guys

We aren’t down and we aren’t yet still a club. 

Unless your Mystic Meg 

7 minutes ago, RYRAM said:

Thoughts guys

Okay so there are some grumpy pedants but the truth is we’re likely to be a Div One club next season and with a very different team.

This season has helped unify elements of the fanbase and I hope that unity continues as we begin our struggle in August.

The hope is, of course, that we ride through the leagues as a ‘big club’

Nothing should be taken for granted and we will be a target for the rest but if we stick together we will be alright.

The owner and manager need to build a dream the team believes in.

3 minutes ago, Rammy03 said:

Delete this thread. Save it for if/when it happens.

We're not down. If we win on Saturday and Reading lose, it's back to 6 points and everyone will be saying it's on again.

Remember we only need to be within 3 points on the final day as we have the better goal difference.

It's not over yet.

The fat lady is gargling salt water in preparation for her entrance......

8 minutes ago, StarterForTen said:

Oh, she is singing. You just can't hear her because you've got your fingers in your ears.

8 minutes ago, StarterForTen said:

Oh, she is singing. You just can't hear her because you've got your fingers in your ears.

She’s certainly in the wings poised to step on stage but she’s not quite there yet.

I am running two predictors concurrently. The one I consider to be realistic has us finishing below both Reading and Barnsley.

My VERY optimistic, but not completely outrageous, one has us escaping by the skin of our teeth.

We’ll fight till the end (unless any incoming 15 point deduction could be taken this season which I seriously doubt).

1 hour ago, Tamworthram said:

She’s certainly in the wings poised to step on stage but she’s not quite there yet.

I am running two predictors concurrently. The one I consider to be realistic has us finishing below both Reading and Barnsley.

My VERY optimistic, but not completely outrageous, one has us escaping by the skin of our teeth.

We’ll fight till the end (unless any incoming 15 point deduction could be taken this season which I seriously doubt).

If you are confident of our survival put a wad on, make a killing at the bookies as they don't share your confidence unfortunately....