World Cup Qatar

Bris Vegas

50 minutes ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

I think I enjoy watching Portugal as much as watching Spain.

That is to say not at all.

The constant safe passing, the slow play...not until the last 10 minutes did they start to show what they could do.

It was deffo a penalty though - I'd have wanted it for Collo!

51 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Say what you like about this smarmy slime-ball.
He keeps writing his own history.

The latest line being he has now scored in 5 (five!) World Cups!  The only player to ever have done so.

Oldest player to score at a world cup.  He'll never beat this guy . 108 years old

OS4YdH.gif

I’m still yet to watch a full game of this World Cup.

Caught a bit of England and just the second half of Mexico vs Poland.

Time zone is awful for me. 3am, 6am, 9am and 12 midday are the KO times.

Hopefully I can get to see England tomorrow at midday but most likely I’ll be working.

Only guaranteed one I’d be able to watch is the 6am on Sunday. Yet it’s Belgium vs Morocco so I think I’ll give it a miss and sleep in instead.

Interesting game this, two very different styles of play.  Brazil can't get much flow into their game, due to good positioning of Serbian players and their superior physical strength.  If the game continues in the same form, i can see Serbia holding Brazil to a draw or even winning.  Their style is like the football variant of Muay Thai, wearing down the opponent with constant knocks.

2 minutes ago, David said:

Incredible goal that from Richarlison, think I still prefer the Saudi's second goal for goal of the tournament so far though.

He mis-controlled his first touch and defenders were so far away they still didn't get to close down his shot. Meh. Not a patch on Bielik's goal for us.

Edited by RoyMac5