Matchday Thread v CARDIFF CITY (AWAY)

Mucker1884

24 minutes ago, Edtheram said:

Just had a tenner at 3/1 for us to win this. 

I do however think that the key to that happening is getting Plange off for Kazim. I’m sorry I know he’s a young lad but I don’t get the hype 

He's a good young player who I rate tbh, he's not exactly hyped I'd say, he has got quite abit of stick recently. 

Personally didn't think he's someone we should be starting each game, atleast on his own upfront anyway. I see him as a player who could play better next to someone like Kazim but I can't see us going with 2 upfront, he's not very physical for a lone striker in this league and he does better with the intricate stuff rather than hold up play or traditional target man play but he is a good finisher and good technically and could probably play pretty well outwide I'd guess. 

I would agree I'd probably think about bringing Kazim on but I'm not sure if I'd do that as a straight swap for Plange, might be tempted to take off Morrison if he does nothing 2nd half and play 2 upfront and go for it. 

Edited by Marriot Ram99

Why are people singling out Morrison? Hes the only player on the pitch that looks remotely interested in trying to play the ball in a forward direction. Can have all the possession in the world between the centre backs but cardiff still look more likely to score with their 17% possesion as they actually try to move the ball with pace