Abramovich is offski

Ramarena

2 hours ago, Ramarena said:

Hmmmmmm Chelsea have Mordorborough in the FA cup this weekend don’t they?

If Mordor lose bedwetter Gibson’s going to be crying straight off to his “lawyers”.

image.gif.a30bb9c0d0a8fe466ca2bfd6a52fb0f2.gif

Chelsea gained a clear advantage by not actually cryogenically freezing their players. MFC first became aware of this cheating approximately 1 hour prior to the fixture and submitted a representation to the FA immediately.

Stephen Mr Steve estimated the damages as approximately £1.4bn because had Chelsea not cheated Middlesbrough would have been able to launch a special military operation to free north Yorkshire and west Yorkshire from the tyrannical oppression of being Yorkshire. And making them smoggies.

4 hours ago, BucksRam said:

To be honest this is why I find the whole sanctioned thing strange.  I get why they're doing it and I think it's the right thing to do but the whole issue of allowing him in and to use this money in the first place is what I've always questioned.  A mate of mine, Chelsea through and through has always shrugged at the issue of the legitimacy and source of Chelsea's money over the success they've had. He too has spouted the "Abramovich  loves this club" line over the years.  Just one more thing to add to the pile of what's wrong with the game these days.   

Just the same as Red Dog fans shrug and make excuses when pointing out the background of their owner 

Wonder if the EPL have requested Chelsea to provide proof of funds to prove they can complete the season!?!?

Will they face expulsion and a possible “Phoenix club” future or even the threat of “losing their golden ticket” if they cannot provide proof of funds?!

We all know those rules/threats won’t apply don’t we.

Football as we all once knew it is dead and buried ??

Edited by Ted McMinn Football Genius

4 hours ago, CornwallRam said:

Is it just me, or has the world just gotten properly ridiculous in the last few years? It's almost like we're living in a computer simulation and the kid running it is getting bored and having a laugh.

And the worse part is we are only on level one.

Edited by cstand

15 hours ago, CornwallRam said:

Is it just me, or has the world just gotten properly ridiculous in the last few years? It's almost like we're living in a computer simulation and the kid running it is getting bored and having a laugh.

Just take the blue pill and everything will be fine.

16 minutes ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

Points deductions for not paying staff?

It's looking a bleak situation for them, can see the government letting them sell tickets and merchandise again but in a separate bank account that can in turn pay bills.

They wouldn't stand by and watch them go out of business.

I was thinking it's harsh by Barclays, although I guess this is a natural step in the process when assets are frozen.

2 hours ago, David said:

It's looking a bleak situation for them, can see the government letting them sell tickets and merchandise again but in a separate bank account that can in turn pay bills.

I was thinking it's harsh by Barclays, although I guess this is a natural step in the process when assets are frozen.

RA will be saying - I handed ‘stewardship’ of the club to the charity so there’s no reason the operations of the club should be affected so long as it doesn’t make payments to me. The problem with that is, the charity trustees didn’t know it had happened ! 

3 hours ago, David said:

Heard on news tonight that our goverment will do everything in its power to stop Chelsea going out of business,but why hasnt the same goverment done anything to help Derby County F.C.