Open letter to the club...

Mucker1884

Dear sirs/madams/administrators/anyone out there,

Now that the matchday mask thing is no more (not that it was ever any different!), those spaced-out footprints on the floor are no longer worth the stickyback plastic they are printed on, the one-way entrance/exit signs are being... and have always been... totally ignored, any chance you can top up the soap dispensers, and put the fuses back in all the hand driers?
If we're all gonna be standing shoulder to shoulder with our todgers out, I can't see a problem with having two adjacent hand driers working simultaneously.

There are still a minority of us who prefer to wash and dry our hands after a visit to the todger-trough!

#givehygieneachance 

Much kindly-thanks.

25 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

With heavy rain forecast in the next few hours I just  hope the pitch is playable. I have been told the heaters that help the grass grow through the winter were sold off at the start of the season.

We still have them. They’re just not used overnight anymore. 

29 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

With heavy rain forecast in the next few hours I just  hope the pitch is playable. I have been told the heaters that help the grass grow through the winter were sold off at the start of the season.

The heaters that help your "grass" grow cost a lot of money to run, i am sure if the administrators had asked someone would have bypassed the leccy meter for them.

2 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

Dear sirs/madams/administrators/anyone out there,

Now that the matchday mask thing is no more (not that it was ever any different!), those spaced-out footprints on the floor are no longer worth the stickyback plastic they are printed on, the one-way entrance/exit signs are being... and have always been... totally ignored, any chance you can top up the soap dispensers, and put the fuses back in all the hand driers?
If we're all gonna be standing shoulder to shoulder with our todgers out, I can't see a problem with having two adjacent hand driers working simultaneously.

There are still a minority of us who prefer to wash and dry our hands after a visit to the todger-trough!

#givehygieneachance 

Much kindly-thanks.

Could I add a bit of advice to the club too. 
When you get someone to stand and draw around their feet for the footprint stickers could you make sure their shoes are on the right feet.