Fans March Sunday v Birmingham

therams69

What an emotional experience taking part in that march earlier. Really difficult to stay together with my friends and almost impossible to spot others as it was so dense.

Well done, @DarkFruitsRam7 for spotting me amongst that lot - good to say hello!  

All we could see forward or behind were Derby fans, as far as the eye could see.

Wouldn't have missed it for the world! 

Didn't really get any good photos, as you needed to be apart rather than in the middle of it but I WAS THERE.  

20220130_111731.jpg

25 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Disappointed with that pic, now I've seen it on here, but nothing will take away the view, as we came round that bend.  It's now engraved on my brain.  'T'was a beautiful sight, and chuffed to bits that not only did I see it with my own eyes, but also that I was a part of it!

Such a proud day to be a Ram.  ?

The pictures don't do it justice

1 hour ago, Addingham Ram said:

Surely can't be right as Sky's Rob Dorsett said it was about 2000 ?. Looking at those pictures and videos I know who I believe.

Typical Sky. Really 10k is an underestimate , I would say it was in the tens of thousands. From rooster pitt island to the brow of the hill on the flyover and then beyond. And behind as well. 

I guess some people went to the match but not on the march but also vice versa. I doubt the numbers in the ground or on the march were very different.. if anything maybe more rams fans on the march than in the ground.  

7 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Is this from Wayne's drone? ? #COYR

So about 800m long according to Google Maps and maybe what 20m wide?

So about 16000 Square meters.

According to a Google search you can fit about 19,000 people in a conference room that size if stood at poseur style tables (whatever the heck they are) so I'm going for 15,000 as my estimate to account for a bit of walking space.