If you won £300m on the Lottery

SamUltraRam

I would make the south west corner look like the north west corner and move the police control centre into it and have another big screen so the whole ground can see one. 

Extend the stadium around the horseshoe to create a further 6.5k seats.

Give more seats to Derby fans in the south stand and charge £10 a game also make it safe standing along with the lower tier of the east stand renaming it the popside? I would only charge £20 for the most expensive seats.

Provide free busses from all over Derbyshire to get to and from games.

Put a new massive roof on the stadium so fans don't get wet in the lower tiers.

If only Mel had done this with his 200 million, how different his legacy would have looked. 

First thing I would do clear the debts and get ground back and training ground also but then I would look at getting different events at pp when Derby are not playing there say during international week or fortnight I would look at adding roof over pp like one at wembly that you can open and shut. 

And I would look at food and drink and see if I could reduce certain things to see if you sell more in which I think we would. And look at costs of season tickets to see if we could make that cheaper also.

19 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

First thing I would do clear the debts and get ground back and training ground also but then I would look at getting different events at pp when Derby are not playing there say during international week or fortnight I would look at adding roof over pp like one at wembly that you can open and shut. 

And I would look at food and drink and see if I could reduce certain things to see if you sell more in which I think we would. And look at costs of season tickets to see if we could make that cheaper also.

What, you wouldn’t buy us Neymar? Tight wad.

Definitely buy stadium and lease under some irrevocable legal deed - in perpetuity to future owners of the club at FOC / peppercorn cost - with the proviso that it undertakes Maintenance  and upgrades under the watchful eye of a supporters trust. If this doesn’t happen as it should then commercial rents would be charged. Supporters trust members on the board 

Financial stability, proper wage and transfer structure, the academy, youth youth youth … so important. There’d be an academy v 1st team annual game. I’d build on the Real Union thing 

then  gourmet hot dogs, pies burgers, real ale. Ticket prices would be fixed at mid league average with year on year discounts for regulars such that when you get to 40 years / or pension age a ticket wouldn’t cost more than a beer and a bag of crisps. 

Then I’d build statues and landmarks. Lots of em ! We’d have a laser illuminated Ram rising above the city on night games. Hector, Cloughie McKay, Igor et al  standing tall there’d be a statement .. this place is special - not a stadium in a box a match day experience. Not pre packaged MacDonalds. …. “Have you been to pride park oh wow, took my breath away” 

1 minute ago, hiltonram said:

I back B4 to be on the board.

But also make sure I had right advice of people and I make sure I had a good accounted who can crunch the numbers and If I owed money I would want to make sure I had the money if not I would ask to see if I could extend it.

I would get roadriders back and try get a better deal but I would talk to different train companies to see if we could come to a deal to see if I could bring back ram away.

8 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

But also make sure I had right advice of people and I make sure I had a good accounted who can crunch the numbers and If I owed money I would want to make sure I had the money if not I would ask to see if I could extend it.

I would get roadriders back and try get a better deal but I would talk to different train companies to see if we could come to a deal to see if I could bring back ram away.

Could you get the train company to have ramaway written in big letters down the side of the engine when you talk to them?

21 minutes ago, jono said:

Definitely buy stadium and lease under some irrevocable legal deed - in perpetuity to future owners of the club at FOC / peppercorn cost - with the proviso that it undertakes Maintenance  and upgrades under the watchful eye of a supporters trust. If this doesn’t happen as it should then commercial rents would be charged. Supporters trust members on the board 

Financial stability, proper wage and transfer structure, the academy, youth youth youth … so important. There’d be an academy v 1st team annual game. I’d build on the Real Union thing 

then  gourmet hot dogs, pies burgers, real ale. Ticket prices would be fixed at mid league average with year on year discounts for regulars such that when you get to 40 years / or pension age a ticket wouldn’t cost more than a beer and a bag of crisps. 

Then I’d build statues and landmarks. Lots of em ! We’d have a laser illuminated Ram rising above the city on night games. Hector, Cloughie McKay, Igor et al  standing tall there’d be a statement .. this place is special - not a stadium in a box a match day experience. Not pre packaged MacDonalds. …. “Have you been to pride park oh wow, took my breath away” 

We do need real ale, why are we still waiting for this at football grounds instead of the piss water they try to palm off on us for a fiver a go 

5 minutes ago, hiltonram said:

Could you get the train company to have ramaway written in big letters down the side of the engine when you talk to them?

If I could yes I would but I do understand need give and take.

But I would make sure players and employees are looked after and I would give people like me a chance in the work place and if they need support person to help them do the job i would make sure they got it.

23 minutes ago, TimRam said:

I'd spend a lot of it on more lottery tickets. I'm greedy and want to be like the "big six" clubs.

To keep this going, I'd spend the rest on one or two "Star" players who turn out to be a waste of money.

Well that's were issues is now but I would certainly buy players but would be right type of player but must have sell on value also.

No way would I want to be owner.

Just buy a 50 year lease on a massive exec box (Exclusively available for all games/events).  £100m down payment, plus £1m per year thereafter.

That's half my winnings.  Some bugger else can deal with the day to day crap!

FJe_P8GXoAY3bL7.jpg

Edited by Mucker1884