Care about DCFC - how to email your MP

In_The_Dark_Ram

Emailed our local MP Lee Rowley (North East Derbyshire) and I dropped Andrew Brigden a line asking about the presence of a 'Boro board member having a seat on the EFL board. I did point out Stephen Pearce held the same conflict but stood aside when matters of DCFC were discussed.

There does feel like some momentum building and frankly I don't care where blame lies as long as it gets rooted out and we have a club to support. At the moment it feels like EFL, Quantuma and Boro/Wycombe are behaving like big kids at the expense of DCFC - what we need is to get an adult in the room and sort it out...

4 minutes ago, Big Al said:

Shot in the dark, I'm a lazy arse, can anyone type up something we can all copy and paste and send to our mp? 

I'm in halifax and doubt the tories will care but I'd like to try

Here’s a template provided by RamsTrust earlier today.

Just add your local MP’s name, your name at the bottom and your address for it to be noticed.

Make it easy for the MP to do what you are asking!

Provide the MP with the name and work address of the EFL Chief Executive! (Does anyone know it off by heart?)

Also, write a specific question or questions that you'd like the MP to ask!

That way you've made it easy for the MP to do what you want! They can copy your question(s), and they can also copy the address of the EFL.

I've emailed Rick Parry today and expressed my concern. He responded promptly tbf.

Also emailed Andrew Bridgen mp and he responded with an excellent msg. Heather Wheeler mp is also on board. 

Really feel that with the petition, increased visibility in the media and mp's on board we really are doing as much as we can. We now need to see where we go next r,e the £7M void. I suspect an outgoing this week of sone stature.

Edited by Ram a lamb a ding dong

5 hours ago, Bobby said:

I may be a bit dense here but are you writing to your MP’s to ask for help from the government? The same government that the club owes £29million to via HMRC!

Yes.  With their help, HMRC may get £8m or more from the DCFC coffers.
Without their help, HMRC may get nothing from the DCFC Coffin!  (No.  That's not a typo!)