Care about DCFC - how to email your MP

In_The_Dark_Ram

49 minutes ago, angieram said:

I spotted MP Amanda Solloway right in the middle of the  crowd marching over Pride Parkway earlier. Had a quick chat and thanked her for all the great work the MPs are doing to highlight our case and keep it moving.

She was very pleased to hear it is appreciated. 

Interesting day for you.    Meeting up with both an MP (Amanda Solloway) and an MB ( @DarkFruitsRam7 ).

image.gif.7c2a447b37b31ccfa3df4260ffc6bd1f.gif

I emailed my MP about a week ago. Alec Shelbrooke (Conservative) for Elmet and Rothwell. I live in a place called Garforth, which is basically a suburb of  Leeds out towards York. 

He replied within a day or two saying he would speak to the others, Amanda and Andrew (I think, might  have that wrong - both Tories as well) and would try and help.

He did say "for his sins" he is a West Ham fan, so at least I am not up against  a Leeds Utd fan MP !

I will re-post if he says anything else,  but to be fair to him he did engage. 

UTR!

On 30/01/2022 at 22:35, angieram said:

I know Amanda, as we have worked together on mental health projects. She is a hard working MP.

If you have her contact details please keep pushing the importance of Derby County to the fans and wider community. We need to keep pressing the issue to our local MPs to make sure they keep fighting our cause.

9 hours ago, Ram1988 said:

If you have her contact details please keep pushing the importance of Derby County to the fans and wider community. We need to keep pressing the issue to our local MPs to make sure they keep fighting our cause.

Don't worry. Rams Trust are talking with Margaret, Amanda and Pauline regularly. They are fully up to speed.

I emailed my own MP circa three weeks ago and haven't heard a peep from them. Highly disappointing not to even get a "Thanks for your contact, we wish you all the best, kind regards. MP". Looking at his general voting record, he's as blue as they come. Votes to keep his cushy job with benefits and to tax us all to death. 

3 hours ago, Ram@Lincoln said:

I emailed my own MP circa three weeks ago and haven't heard a peep from them. Highly disappointing not to even get a "Thanks for your contact, we wish you all the best, kind regards. MP". Looking at his general voting record, he's as blue as they come. Votes to keep his cushy job with benefits and to tax us all to death. 

He’s probably busy in work meetings.

200.gif

4 hours ago, Ram@Lincoln said:

Same with me. I sent another e-mail (after the 10 working days in which he was supposed to reply) saying how disappointed I was not to get a reply.  I highlighted that our problems were now national news and have implications for football wider than the Derby area (he is the Crewe MP). 

58 minutes ago, Wistaston Ram said:

Same with me. I sent another e-mail (after the 10 working days in which he was supposed to reply) saying how disappointed I was not to get a reply.  I highlighted that our problems were now national news and have implications for football wider than the Derby area (he is the Crewe MP). 

I'll send a follow up to my email then, good thought. 

On 02/02/2022 at 08:14, angieram said:

Don't worry. Rams Trust are talking with Margaret, Amanda and Pauline regularly. They are fully up to speed.

Hi, Do we all think it's time to start mailing our mps again to ensure our plight is kept in the spotlight?

The silence is deafening this week....its horrible not knowing what the heck is going on....

Ive mailed the efl for clarity on the arbitration process, but no reply so far

Just now, Pikeyram said:

Hi, Do we all think it's time to start mailing our mps again to ensure our plight is kept in the spotlight?

The silence is deafening this week....its horrible not knowing what the heck is going on....

Ive mailed the efl for clarity on the arbitration process, but no reply so far

It can't hurt, we know they aren't impressed with the lack of progress.

The problem is working out whose fault that is, as everyone is pointing fingers at someone else.

15 minutes ago, angieram said:

It can't hurt, we know they aren't impressed with the lack of progress.

The problem is working out whose fault that is, as everyone is pointing fingers at someone else.

According to Matt Slater (the Athletic) there's an EFL meeting today - are they every Thursday? - maybe we might get talked about?! You'd bloody well hope so!

On 02/02/2022 at 10:38, Ram@Lincoln said:

Karl McCartney or Sir Edward Leigh? Two of the most self serving clowns around.