Care about DCFC - how to email your MP

In_The_Dark_Ram

2 hours ago, Ram a lamb a ding dong said:

Does this need ramping up again?

Possibly, after the meeting that was cancelled by the EFL because of 'positive' something or others (what did their statement say?!). They seemed worried about meeting the 'political stakeholders'.

Oops I'm turning into DerbyshireLive - posted late to this one! ?

Edited by RoyMac5

30 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Possibly, after the meeting that was cancelled by the EFL because of 'positive' something or others (what did their statement say?!). They seemed worried about meeting the 'political stakeholders'.

Oops I'm turning into DerbyshireLive - posted late to this one! ?

@RoyMac5if you find yourself typing "Derby County is a football club that was formed in 1884 as an offshoot of Derbyshire County..." before every post then there is definitely no hope for you...CLICK HERE TO READ MORE ?

49 minutes ago, angieram said:

Wow! That's tough talking about the EFL. 

I hope they are quaking in their boots because, regardless of the posturing of the football owners involved, they have shown little or no strategic leadership. 

Who do the EFL answer to, no-one it seems. Or are their political masters finally stirring?

1 hour ago, angieram said:

Wow! That's tough talking about the EFL. 

I hope they are quaking in their boots because, regardless of the posturing of the football owners involved, they have shown little or no strategic leadership. 

Yes I was quite impressed, hopefully she and her colleagues will back up their words with action!