Food you have Smuggled into PP or the BBG

LN747

19 minutes ago, Red_ram said:

My folks wanted to go to the Chilli Peppers gig at Pride Park (rolls eyes) and were seated in the west stand. They weren't happy when they had their full picnic confiscated, presumably in basket 'n all, knowing them.

My wife would have got it in. She is brilliant at getting things through airport security too.

2 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

I was on a diet, so took in two cans of high caffeine energy drink, after the two I drank on the way to the match.

I was quite bouncy.

Drinks , didn’t really mention them but if you forgot your drink at the BBG could always have a swig from the taps at the toilets behind the popside 

14 minutes ago, Chester40 said:

Early entry for strangest thread of the year!

PS I always smuggle in a very large sausage, never been challenged yet.

All part of 70s 80s terrrace culture my friend- bit undergound I know but food smuggling is a big issue that’s not been spoken of much (and the other topic I want to talk about , “mantras you say before the opposition take a corner to stop the ball going in the net” that seem to work most of the time) 

2 hours ago, LN747 said:

So, interested to know what food others have sneaked into stadia over the years ? I can prodley say I have never purchased any food substances from a ground in my 40 years of attendance-Some of my favourites have included the double sided sausage rolls we used to get in the 80s , savourey pancakes , with a sort of fish filling as opposed to jam, again an 80s special - maybe some yellow fish mixed with cream and herbs. But my most risky was the cheese flan - what you young people would now call keiche - it never looked the same when you opened the bag at HT as when mother shoved it in your pocket earlier that day but boy was it flavoursome. 
In the 90s I got a bit more adventurous and try more healthy options such as cheese sandwiches or celery sticks - the risk of bringing in a little bowl of salt to dip the celery in was risky but was worth it when it came to sharing it round at HT with the stewards 

still enough about my exploits what about you guys ? 
please don’t mention sweets I’ll do another post on this topic although I have to say the medium sized jelly based sweets of multiple flavours, with a liquid core - can’t mention the brands! have always been my favourite - and are a little more exotic from the standard fruit based jelly some of you bring in. Still no judgement here . 

To right it was risky. Have you not seen the medical reports on the dangers of consuming to much salt?

Not smuggled into the grd, but on the old football special trains where you weren't allowed to take your own alcohol on iirc me and my mates pre mixed vodka in coke bottles so it passed as a 'soft' drink, and I remember 1 time a mate took a load of oranges he'd injected vodka into because the previous game the travel cops on the train had confiscated his coke when realising he'd spiked it!

Think it was the infamous Newport away last game of season in 1985, lots went on that day...... 

1 hour ago, LN747 said:

For any youngsters who have never seen a volouvant here’s what you’re missing- as you can see - a very portable snack - you can get all sorts into the casing 

EEBCDDE9-865B-4F42-9270-17B47CCEFC79.jpeg

Known as sick sacks in our house, due to the contents looking as if it's already be chewed and then deposited into the pastry.