Food you have Smuggled into PP or the BBG

LN747

30 minutes ago, roboto said:

Think all you food smugglers should just buy some food and drink at the ground. Y'know, allow the club to make some money to continue running...

If the club put sausage rolls , mini pork pies, volouvants , egg and cress cobs and a few pickled onion and cheese on sticks on the menu then I think they’d find the many food smugglers would be splashing the cash - then maybe in 2 or 3 years we can do a Leicester…mmm Red Leicester 

12 minutes ago, richinspain said:

I took a Mars bar into Bramall Lane in 87. It made a lovely drive when I remembered it on the way out of the ground.

What a day Phil Gee - can’t remember what we took that day but my dad had alll the grub in a plastic bag - they never searched him - think it might have been cold toast and monster munch actually 

As for Mars , yes chocolate has its risks - under the hat worked for me 

Edited by LN747
Additional update

On 14/01/2022 at 13:10, RoyMac5 said:

I baked a humble pie, but Mel wasn't hungry.

Don’t worry my mum offered some to Billy after the game , he said “is it cherry? “ , she said “no billy” it’s a cheese flan you plonker” 

On 14/01/2022 at 13:02, LN747 said:

If the club put sausage rolls , mini pork pies, volouvants , egg and cress cobs and a few pickled onion and cheese on sticks on the menu then I think they’d find the many food smugglers would be splashing the cash - then maybe in 2 or 3 years we can do a Leicester…mmm Red Leicester 

What's did you take today? The quadruple sausage rolls? C'mon,edge of the seat stuff here...

Today I knew it was going to be a red hot atmos as we say at the local prayer meeting - I was feeling all 80s due the maxwell parallels so I took some loose crisps of various flavours in a placcy bag - I focused on desserts today as I knew I need the energy from all our rowdy singing so took a slice of chrimbo cake , a slice of baked Alaska and some pavlova - due to the messi nature of those puds I actually used some retro tuppawhere, the sort that smells very plasticity- anyway it obviously brought us good luck as Tommy went on his scoring spree not long after my final spoonful- up the rams 

On 14/01/2022 at 09:59, therealhantsram said:

I didn't think there was ever any issue taking food and drink into the ground. I've always seen the old folks with their flasks of tea.

I've taken in sandwiches myself when it's been a 5.30 kick-off for TV. Never an issue so far as I know.

Try walking through the turnstiles with a keiche or pavlova- you’ll soon get picked out - especially on away days - cor it can get hairy - unless I just have that suspicious look ?

• 1 month later...

Well with the visit of the lovely chaps from Millwall village coming along tonight ive bought my self some jellyed eels to go with the theme - obviously i have cut them into bite sized pieces and deposited them in a flask. For pudding ive got a lemon torte - what are the rest of you munching down pp way tonight

26 minutes ago, LN747 said:

Well with the visit of the lovely chaps from Millwall village coming along tonight ive bought my self some jellyed eels to go with the theme - obviously i have cut them into bite sized pieces and deposited them in a flask. For pudding ive got a lemon torte - what are the rest of you munching down pp way tonight

You've let yourself down my friend. 

Jellied eels is an East End dish, right up there with pie and mash. 

Millwall is Sarf of the river. 

So like the rest of us down here they'll be tucking into an array of petits fours and savoury finger foods......preferably presented to them by their employees.... ?