The Administration Thread

Boycie

38 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Remember him saying to a Polish paper when he signed he wanted to back in the premier league in two years.  That certainly ain't happening so League 1 is out I reckon.  

I dont see why not

Look it might take slightly longer.

The EFL is waiting for Derby's relegation to be confirmed - and then Parry The Pariah will adopt his Messiah persona to declare that the EFL has granted DCFC permission to make a PB  announcement. All a matter of timing to appease Gibson and others.

Meanwhile, as Everton slide into deep sh !t, and suffer relegation, they beg Rooney to leave Derby in the summer to lead their bounce-back campaign!

25 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Who told you that ?

Club is worth a lot more in the Championship, at the moment the potential buyers have based their buds on a Lg1 team

The Admin have enough money now till the end of the season, theres still a chance we may survive, so they are going to wait until the know whether they are selling a Championship or Lg1 club......

The added bonus of course is Admin are racking up their bill tooooo!

Edited by RAM1966

7 minutes ago, RAM1966 said:

Club is worth a lot more in the Championship, at the moment the potential buyers have based their buds on a Lg1 team

The Admin have enough money now till the end of the season, theres still a chance we may survive, so they are going to wait until the know whether they are selling a Championship or Lg1 club......

Ashley’s representative implied they were looking to sort the takeover quickly. 

20 minutes ago, RAM1966 said:

I highly doubt the bids will change much regardless of what league we're in. With the limited information we have the bids are basically offering the minimum amount possible to creditors that will avoid a points deduction next year. Some of them dont even seem to be doing that much!

Most of the bid money is going towards paying debts off - it doesnt matter what league we're in, as that will be the same. They aren't going to be getting anymore money for creditors.

I can't see any reason why the admins would want to prolong this and their fees can be challenged if you think self interest is their only concern.

4 minutes ago, Yani P said:

Agree..no buyer is taking over Derby because of their love of the club..this is clearly hard nosed business..get it as cheap as possible and hopefully turn a profit later. That has been clear for many months now.

Yep and as another poster said why buy now when at the end of May it is most likely to be a lot cheaper. 

Mike Ashley does love an end of season sale, come on Mikey you can do it, 50% off everything

37 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Ashley’s representative implied they were looking to sort the takeover quickly. 

He is, because he's looking to pay a Lg1 price, hoping to gain a Championship club....

Admins have 3 bids, Ashley, Binnies & Appleby, so if one walks away due to the delays, they will still sell...

I could be wrong, but, I very much doubt you are going to see a PB until at least the middle of April, unless we start faltering badly....

Edited by RAM1966