The Administration Thread

Boycie

10 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

The best cidre is to be found in herefordshire, it's on a fram, in a barn with about 20 or so IBCs full of the stuff and you uy it in 5, 10 or 25L jerry cans. Can't remember the name of the place but it also grey blackberrys that the farmer very proudly said all went to Ribeana.

How many have you had?

8 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

The best cidre is to be found in herefordshire, it's on a fram, in a barn with about 20 or so IBCs full of the stuff and you uy it in 5, 10 or 25L jerry cans. Can't remember the name of the place but it also grey blackberrys that the farmer very proudly said all went to Ribeana.

Have you been on the Cidre ? .......is the fram signposted from the road and is it expensive to uy the stuff ?  Seriously though , I get where you are coming from they do make some pokey tackle in that neck of the woods ......bloomin spell check !!

Just now, Wignall12 said:

Have you been on the Cidre ? .......is the fram signposted from the road and is it expensive to uy the stuff ?  Seriously though , I get where you are coming from they do make some pokey tackle in that neck of the woods ......bloomin spell check !!

not tonight.

tonight has been straight onto famous grouse.

I honestly can't remember, must've been signposted. i'll have a look tomorrow. it was the plastic jerry can unit of sale i remember most, that, and it being the nectar of the gods until you were crawling on the floor begging for mercy around the holiday cottage.

3 minutes ago, Wignall12 said:

The best cider I have tried is Dickens. Anyone on here tried Dickens cider?? 

24 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Bloody hell. Back on to trivial chit chat across the board

50 minutes ago, Eddie said:

If you want to try a really nice Ambree, try this one (the glass is not necessary to enjoy the beer, which is currently available at Morrisons) ...

1578418766_Kwak20210614_235241.thumb.jpg.365490d1d0ad4e269dcc610dc922bb84.jpg

I have a concern about my visit to the Kwak’s yesterday. He sent me in to a little room to do a specimen, but was unclear as to what was required. I went for a mixture of poo, urine and semen, and it now seems the bar steward bottled it and sent it over to you.