The Administration Thread

Boycie

Just now, Mucker1884 said:

Sometimes, you just gotta smile...

Copied/pasted/stolen... but not plagiarised... from that there tweetosphere-sur-la-net...

"You seem to think we don't blame them too. It's a poo show on 4 fronts. MM stuck is in the poo, admin don't know how to handle the poo, efl pretend they can't smell the poo and Gibson trying to pick the last bits of sweetcorn out the poo"

If that's anyone from here, have a like... ?

Yes a very good summary!!

Have tried to stay off here as much as possible today but in summary - everyone has written open letters to everyone else, Margaret Beckett is on the case and obviously wants to knock heads together, silence from Admins and Morris, my favourite player may be off in the summer or on a city break, Nixon seems to be sympathetic now and Gibson's case seems entirely driven by the stadium transaction that we were cleared on and he was told he had no claim over? Have I missed anything other than calling Gibson every name under the sun that the Mods would delete? I have never despised anyone more

Edited by CBRammette
Forgot something

Any letter to Gibson should be made from cut out newspaper. 

He threatens over a century of friends, families and partners bonding over a mutual interest. Something of an escape for others. Something I imagine for some is the only highlight in their lives. 

It's him who should be pleading

1 minute ago, CBRammette said:

Have tried to stay off here as much as possible today but in summary - everyone has written open letters to everyone else, Margaret Beckett is on the case and obviously wants to knock heads together, silence from Admins and Morris, my favourite player may be off in the summer or on a city break, Nixon seems to be sympathetic now and Gibson's case seems entirely driven by the stadium transaction that we were cleared on and he was told he had no claim over? Have I missed anything other than calling Gibson every name under the sun that the Mods would delete? I have never despised anyone more

You missed a host of funny posts by me. You’ll probably want to go back through and like them all. 

Must say, I do like the sound of the ever so slightly threatening tone of those suggestions (however informal/unofficial they may be) for Government to ascend the importance of future payments to HMRC to the top of the pile, ahead of anything "Footy related". 
I hope that happens in the not to distant future, regardless of how matters progress with our own situation.

5 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

An Open Letter From G Star Ram.

Can everyone please stop writing open letters.

Thank you.

G S R

My open letter To GSR

Dear GSR,

I promise no more open letters will be written.

Openly yours,

Ramos 

When this information becomes public we will know 100% if the EFL know what the claims are and that they are and we’re aware and we’re not telling the truth - lying ! - at that point people can and must hold them up to what they are as well as having them removed from position and potentially subject to legal claims. 
Does anyone think Mr Parry and his buddies are telling the Truth?