The Administration Thread

Boycie

The Admins have a job to do but they should at least be honest. They were on record as saying no football decisions regarding players leaving would be made without consulting with the manager. They clearly lied and continue to do so on this matter. They have zero knowledge or expertise in this area which to me is really concerning.

Maybe this is an urgent point of clarification that the supporters groups should be raising?

Edited by Yani P

1 minute ago, StrawHillRam said:

It’s too late, we can’t change what MM did, but Quantuma still have a  major part to play in our future, even if there is one

I agree but their primary allegiance isnt to the fans of the club or the club itself that's the issue we've been landed with. 

Just now, Tyler Durden said:

I agree but their primary allegiance isnt to the fans of the club or the club itself that's the issue we've been landed with. 

No, but they can act with a bit of honesty and decency and still do the job for the creditors. Explaining to Rooney what they're doing is just basic courtesy. 

2 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

True, we have nobody  looking after the interests of  the club at this point in time, who are in a position to take or even influence decisions.

Edited by StrawHillRam

Just now, Andicis said:

No, but they can act with a bit of honesty and decency and still do the job for the creditors. Explaining to Rooney what they're doing is just basic courtesy. 

Not debating that, just think Rooney was a bit naive in bringing up his frustrations in the open as it now starts to shift the focus or blame away from Boro and the EFL when we had some serious traction going which now looks like to be stalling again. 

Yes Quantuma's main objective is to find an owner to pay the creditors and devise an admin exit plan. But surely if the worst happens they'll lose out on some serious amount of money we owe them, their reputation will have taken a big knock, plus they will have wasted their time on us while they could have been working on other projects.

That's what I tell myself to keep believing that they'll finally get a deal done, but my faith in them/EFL is deteriorating by the day.

1 minute ago, Tyler Durden said:

Not debating that, just think Rooney was a bit naive in bringing up his frustrations in the open as it now starts to shift the focus or blame away from Boro and the EFL when we had some serious traction going which now looks like to be stalling again. 

Right now, I think the outside parties are doing less harm to the club than the inside ones.

We've no traction with the ultimate powers, we've no leverage over them at all.

We can march in our thousands, which gets one days publicity, if even accurately reported.

We can get questions asked in Westminster, which the EFL shut down by saying we're aware of the issues and are working on them, please politicians don't make the job harder by commenting.

We can sell out the ground, buy all the pies, pints and extra tickets we want, with no idea what will happen to the cash raised.

All the while, we're deflecting from the ultimate reason we're in the merde, and that's down to one man and one man only.

We need to ramp the pressure up on Morris, by hook or by crook, he has to be called to account.

Say it again - we have no idea four months on how the club is getting passed the current problems created by the claims. No party is saying anything anywhere and nothing is even being leaked by the EFL.

I just don’t see a way out of this right now. My anger is pushing more and more into the administrators who right now, just appear incompetent.

2 hours ago, sage said:

We know what the plan is

We have 3 bidders who are worried about further costs

We have gone to arbitration

Sell players to buy time for this process

Post arbitration, see who still wants to buy us

Ok - where do we know we’ve gone to Arbitration? It’s been rumoured in a couple of press outlets but that’s it.

When is it? Whose on the panel? Whose representing us? Are they two separate panels? Etc

I’m not saying it isn’t happening but quite literally, we don’t have a clue and I don’t think right now that’s fair on any fan or interested party.

6 hours ago, rammieib said:

Ok - where do we know we’ve gone to Arbitration? It’s been rumoured in a couple of press outlets but that’s it.

When is it? Whose on the panel? Whose representing us? Are they two separate panels? Etc

I’m not saying it isn’t happening but quite literally, we don’t have a clue and I don’t think right now that’s fair on any fan or interested party.

That's a good point I haven't seen any solid info on if or when arbitration is happening and the supposed court case if it fails. 

Can the Trust's get Quantuma to confirm? Or are they ignoring them too

8 hours ago, IslandExile said:

This is a massively worrying development.

Ok, we all know that the Administrators' primary responsibility, arguably only responsibility, is to the creditors. Nevertheless, you would hope they would work with the staff - especially the manager - to ensure that the football club could be sold as a going concern.

It suggests they think the arbitration of the parasites' claims will not happen quickly - or worse, may be decided in their favour. So the only way to keep the club going in the short term is by selling anyone and everyone.

The sooner we are out of Administration, the better - obvs.

Nixon said in one tweet that, if liquidated, we could start in League Two. He seems to have got enough right recently to suggest that he's being fed leaks by the EFL. No one else has mentioned this but it would be reassuring to know if it really is true.

Not to local businesses and employees of the club, of course, and I feel for them. But the nightmare of uncertainty has to end soon. Please.

I don't see how Nixon can say we would start in league Two,if we are liquidated we are expelled from the Football League,lets hope it doesn't come to that.

8 hours ago, StrawHillRam said:

I tend to agree with you. All the momentum from last couple of weeks send to be evaporating as each day passes.

Quantuma don’t care About Rooney, or the fans or the community. 
they’ll still be in business when we’re gone or in League 24.

They care about carrying out their legal responsibilities nothing more,nothing less, the same as any appointed administrators would. 

8 hours ago, Rev said:

It was a massively concerning interview on Radio Derby.

In Rooney's words "The heart and soul of this football club is being stripped away, when a player I don't want to leave, and who doesn't want to leave himself, a local lad who only wants to play for us, is sold without notice and I'm informed via a text message from the Club Secretary".

That's got to raise alarm bells, especially as Quantuma seem to say one thing to his face, and carry on business behind his back that goes against the very  assurances they've given him.

This is probably emotion talking, but I'm beginning to wonder if this drive to get income into the club is less about our survival, and more about meeting the Administrators bill upon liquidation.

I’ve defended quantuma up to now even though they have consistently missed their Targets.

I am not defending this. It is unacceptable.

when is the next supporter group meeting? Time to challenge quantuma and the fees they are charging.